[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uber is unsustainable.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ABORT!.png (144KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
ABORT!.png
144KB, 550x550px
The question of Uber's failure is not if but when; the model of their business makes them assume a large amount of liability. Despite their growth, they've done nothing to counter the sheer legal liability they could run into. Even the best JDs in the country would be ill-equipped to remedy any of their flaws.

>Knowlingly hire poorly screened drivers WITHOUT commercial insurance.

This is extremely important because if an employee (or rather, independent contractor) gets in a car accident whilst on the job, and their insurance company is privy that they were using their vehicle and their insurance for a commercial purpose, they will take issue with the claim.

I could see either a driver/employee class action lawsuit or a class action lawsuit on behalf of victims of Uber drivers on the basis of gross negligence.

>early entry into automation
Again, this may give them some publicity but the moment there is a car accident in one of their self driving units (think the Tesla fiasco), especially if a customer is on board, they'll also appear as extremely negligent.

To rephrase this as simply as possible, the moment a class action suit happens against Uber, their company will be worthless.
>>
>>1956402
t. Butthurt jelly taxi driver

Gtfo boomer shit
>>
File: dude uber man.png (518KB, 682x489px) Image search: [Google]
dude uber man.png
518KB, 682x489px
>>1956408
>uses legal terminology
>butt hurt taxi driver
I've never used or was employed by any sort of transit service, commercial or public. You either use Uber (and are a poor fag that can't afford his own vehicle) OR are a reddit "uber is the future" type faggot.

I analyze and make patterns. And I see a bubble that's about to burst.
>>
>>1956402
Uber also doesn't give a shit about the laws where they operate. They developed a tool specifically to evade the police FFS. Their negligence is insulting. Coupled with their quest to fuck over their drivers more and more as time goes on I eagerly await the day they get Hulk Hoganed
>>
>>1956431
>I've never used any sort of transit service

t. Basement dweller
>>
>>1956431
Remember that the market can stay irrational much longer than most investors can stay solvent.
>>
>>1956402
The company isn't even profitable is it?
>>
Lol pajeet, don't be mad boii, uber is going to continue fucking with you taxi niggers. Go back to India you fucking inbred piece of shit
>>
>>1956555
Another good point and nice digits. I have a feeling it'll happen sooner than we think.

>>1956559
Actually, more like:

>t. someone who has lived in the suburbs/rural areas for most of his life and commutes into the city.
Even when I was in college I drove to get places

>>1956574
This is very true. I take it you've studied behavioral finance?
>>
>>1956402
So it begins:

http://uberlawsuit.com/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.