[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make money off of football?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170317_071003.jpg (504KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170317_071003.jpg
504KB, 2048x1365px
How do I make money off of football?
>>
>>1956338
Be good at it
>>
File: down.jpg (24KB, 377x428px) Image search: [Google]
down.jpg
24KB, 377x428px
>>1956338
you're probably done for now
>have a kid with an athletic woman
>wish it's a boy,
>make that motherfucker play football everyday for the rest of his life
>you now have an 18 years old savage bred to play football, you have a genius that has football like instinct in his mind
>you'll be making money from him for years until you get old and he ditches you.
>>
It's actually called soccer.

There are plenty of ways:
Play it professionally.
Own a team and get sponsorship / licensing deals, stadium revenue
License a team and sell products.
>>
>>1956377

no it's not called soccer you fat fucking american moron. your "football" should either be called handegg or rugby for pussies.
>>
>>1956403
>implying anyone cares what europoors think
America calls the shots and don't you forget it.
>>
>>1956412

yeah sure you fat fuck, tell yourself whatever you want.

go and eat some more burgers and don't try to talk about sports, you don't know shit.
>>
>>1956437

Look at this little Europoor

Watch out! I heard the Muslim Taxman is coming! Better hope you paid your keyboard tax, your clicking tax, and your 4Chan tax this month!
>>
>>1956377
>It's actually called soccer.
In murrica maybe but not in the rest of the world
>>
>>1956457
Don't talk this loud, amerilard, you might get shot by a cop for resisting
>>
>>1956457

what the fuck do musilims have to do with this. you are a good example of the Dunning–Kruger effect. and now go back to your mothers basement and tell yourself the others are at fault for having such a miserable life, that's easier than realizing you are just a beta cuck
>>
>>1956535
There is a Muslim invasion going on since the 1960s. Read a book.
>>
>>1956338
how do you not make money off of football?
>>
>>1956706

show me one book which isn't written by an inbreed and says the truth. provide some links you moron.
>>
Steal their jerseys and sell it
>>
Go all in on refcelona next game in the champions league.
>>
>>1956403
>rugby for pussies
Rugby is Football for weaklings.
>>
Impregnate a fit black woman and make the kid play all day from the age of 3.

They'll literally give you a lamborghini for him to sign at 16.
>>
>>1956804
I bet on Juventes in a parlay because the odds were so fucking good
>>
>>1956338
bet on matches, there are many common websites which you can bet like bwin.com and 365bet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.