[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to escape wageslavery /biz/? Even if you have a high paying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

How to escape wageslavery /biz/?

Even if you have a high paying job you're still trading in half of your waking hours for money.

Read pic related and it's inspiring at least. I have no entrepreneurial experience but try to keep learning.

How to achieve real freedom?
>>
>>1956060
Own a system instead of working for one.

The chain of command is Shareholders > Senior Management > Middle Management > Regular Employee.

When you start a company yourself you have to be all 4. Then slowly you hire employees and become only the top 3. Then you hire managers and become the top 2 only. Eventually you sellout and replace yourself with other Senior Management and might get fired as CEO if you don't retain majority stake in the company. Then you are just a rich shareholder if things went well.

TL;DR: If you start a successful business you'll get to a point where more money goes in your pocket for less work.
>>
>>1956079

Any good reads or courses for getting started? I currently have no experience, but I have time and I'm willing to learn. I recently started a course on social media marketing that a friend had access to. Don't know where I'm heading but at least I'm learning something a lot of people yet have no knowledge about.
>>
>>1956060
Keep doing whar u doing. Take risks u can handle. Git gud. Is my path. After i realised i had a room full of personal finance books all sayibg the same shit. Time to pick a number i can survive eithout and risk it learning real shit.
>>
>>1956079
This 100%.

If you dont have the sac you can gamble on pre ipo shit if they let u in but u gotta be accredited so may as well just open 30 businesses and hope the statistic 3 live
>>
File: Screenshot_20170409-081641.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-081641.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>1956087
I started with richdad poordad
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.