[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop being a pussy and trade from your phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Stop being a pussy and trade from your phone
>>
is tim cook ripped or fat
>>
>my investment account is the most valuable thing I own
>my phone is the least secure device I use
Um, no thanks dipshit.
>>
>>1955454
Is it really risky to trade on a phone? Aren't pcs just the same?
>>
>>1955473
A phone is risky because it can be stolen or lost at any point.
>>
>>1955438
neither?
>>
>>1955497
Idk how often a phone is stolen by or given to someone with the competence to crack its passcode
However if anybody has any stats on how common this is, it might be safer, depending; since PCs are vulnerable to more attacks for things of value and phones most often run a form of linux
>>
>>1955544
Also trubs and dubs confirme
>>
>>1955473
>Aren't pcs just the same?
Let's see:

My PC is safe and sound in my alarmed, locked house. My PC only connects to the internet via a hard-wired ethernet connection on my owned and managed router.

My phone travels wherever, and even sits unattended from time to time. My phone connects to whatever hotspot or wifi that happens to be around, sometimes without approval or intervention on my part.

Which one would you trust with the predominance of your net worth?
>>
>>1955544

> phones most often run a form of linux

Just stop. Now.

Android runs a form of Java in a Linux kernel. Much different from a true linux distro like Ubuntu. Completely different. Java in itself is full of exploits - it's not even funny.

iOS is based on OS; which is based on Unix.

Only different between these two security wise is a pure Google vs Apple argument. Google is more lacked when it comes to their App store and Apple is more regulative and harsh on what goes onto their App store.

But at the end of the day, both companies have access to your phone. And at the end of the day it's not hard to turn your dev options on in your settings on Android and install a rogue version of any one of your applications. Hell I could even make a popular app and push out an update with malicious code emended into it to collect information.

You're being played a fool and should check yourself.
>>
>>1955387
That;s a fab photo

>>1955438
she's just really tiny. Apparently he's fit as fuck though, probably something to do with being both a normie and a queer as daffodil fag.
>>
>>1955554
wow almost got the

>>
>>1955387
Eh, sometimes I trade and use banking apps on my phone. I never save passwords and always log out when I'm done using the app.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.