[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /biz/ I think I fucked up. I made like 4k last year and paid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1489644657946.jpg (47KB, 460x618px)
1489644657946.jpg
47KB, 460x618px
Ok /biz/ I think I fucked up.

I made like 4k last year and paid some tax on it. Now since I made less than my standard deduction, and I'm 100% positive I did my forms correctly, I should get some refund. Now, this is my wife's first year in the US so she has to file a special form with our tax returns. And that form requires someone to certify her passport.

So I found a guy online who would do all this, and he was official and from the IRS website. Ok. So I asked how much and he said to just certify 1 passport is actually free, so just bring over the documentation. So I brought it over and he's Jewish and at one point he says "I'll charge a very reasonable price, don't worry."

Did I just get fucking Jewed? I know how to file my own taxes, I just need his official certification for legal reasons.

How much can I expect to be charged out the ass for this?
>>
>>1954288
Why don't you contact him and fucking ask, you moron?
We don't know who this guy is or what it is he thinks you hired him to do.
>>
>>1954294
He said he has to take a look at it before he really knows the price.

What the fuck
>>
>It's fucking $100 to mail a few forms that I signed and practically gift-wrapped for him
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>1954329
If he can fap to a xerox copy it's free
Op sounds like a cheap douche so I doubt she's hot enough. Probably $2000
>>
>>1954399
I was supposed to get $1500 or so back in returns and pay $0 this year cause I paid nothing throughout the year.

If this Jew charges me $2000 on top of my $1500 I'm gonna be fucking pissed.
>>
Seriously /biz/ how much does this shit cost?
>>
You and your savage refuge wife can get the fuck out of our country if you dont want to contribute. You're lucky we didnt take the full $4,000.
>>
>my wife's first year in the country
She better be Eastern European or a Boer.
>>
>>1954484
>>1954477

I'm pissed cause I could have gone to the TAS and gotten it for free. I had all the forms filled, signed ready to go, and I've checked everything thoroughly and it took quite a while.

Then this guy shows up and he's not gonna be able to save me any more but he's gonna charge me out the ass for doing it.
>>
>>1954500
then drop him you dumb shit
>>
>>1954500
>not addressing the issue
Shitskin confirmed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.