[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do with my money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (204KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
204KB, 1280x720px
I made $45k in 2 months on YouTube but now advertisers are boycotting so the money isn't what it used to be. I'm moving on to other things. But what can I do with $45,000 to at least double it? Need some ideas
>>
>>1954193
>45 million views a month

Please /biz//, don't entertain this role playing faggot.
>>
lead gen
>>
>>1954193
Give me $45k you fucking scum.
>>
>>1954209
Wrong. ~4 million views and my videos are long so i can put multiple ads in them. If you think it takes tens of millions of views to make a 45k you either have no idea how YouTube works or you suck at it
>>
>>1954193
http://link.email.dynect.net/link.php?DynEngagement=true&H=n8gGH%2FJnIXZGw4%2BdUwoioip3Rh9TCfzQdkoICCgawfumMvkJ2E%2Bq4Y3T0n%2BqXgsMS%2FqEuBXvpKacyxQVjdI5bQuNIfAvvKwEdq%2BEPgsKM8mS0i1bI9U5nWuJySE%2B9WCY&G=21&R=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gofundme.com%2F3n1weh4%3Futm_source%3Dinternal%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_content%3Dcampaign_link_t%26utm_campaign%3Dwelcome&I=20170412233015.00000158906b%40mail6-52-ussnn1&X=MHw3NzY2NjI6VEVNUElEXzQ5MDQ7MXw3NzY2NjM6UVVFVUVJRF84NTM0OTEyMTY7Mnw3NzY2NjQ6RE9NQUlOX2dtYWlsLmNvbTs%3D&S=VStHDEcaHPWaq18BV2vTz6HOw50Q1G23_UUNQMNxbOM
>>
channel or gtfo
>>
>>1954193
You can't do too much with 45k, at least not in a very serious way. I'd say put it into strong/blue chip dividend stocks in order to at least match inflation if not make some extra.

Otherwise you're left trying to all in on an investment of a private company, or real estate, which might be alright but risks a lot and even if it does work won't start paying you back for years.
>>
>>1954234
Post your channel and I will eat my words.
>>
Who cares if this dude has a channel that makes that much or not? We can still give advise about how to use 45k, since other people may have that amount roughly and benefit. Who knows, maybe the guy doesn't have a channel but did make 45k the past two months by sucking dick under an overpass or some shit and is ashamed to admit it.
>>
>>1954193
What niche is your channel? You should put the money in an index fund, and only part of it in a risky investment. You realize the more likely you are to double your money, the more likely you are to losing it.
>>
Channel or gtfo
>>
>>1954193
Put it all on red.
Whats your timeline?
If you have 10 years to double it then you have a lot of options.
If you mean double it in the next year then you have a lot less options.
>>
>>1954569
What are my options for doubling both in the next year and in 10 years?

>>1954498
>>1954546
What are the pros and cons of index funds and blue chip dividend stocks? Never heard of either of them
>>
Save some for taxes! Seriously, I made about 60k last year online, and didn't pay any taxes on it. Now I owe close to 15k and don't have any where near that amount.
>>
Go to las vegas or some other place, have the time of your life for a month or so then suicide
>>
>>1955007
Yeah not looking forward to taxes... What were you doing online?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.