[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$8k DEbT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Debt.jpg (10KB, 700x380px) Image search: [Google]
Debt.jpg
10KB, 700x380px
Anybody here got their self out of debt before? This 8k is killing me and i can barely afford to pay the minimum. I dont have enough time for a second job. Any tips on getting a large debt paid off?
>>
>>1953823
Sell blow

Not kidding
>>
what job do you have?
how much do you earn in a month?
what are your monthly expenses and for what?
What are your hobbies?
an special skills?
>>
>>1953828
Id rather not go to prison.

>inb4 dont get caught
I would get caught.
>>
>>1953823
>>1953834

>Anybody here got their self out of debt before?
Yes, around 6K a few years ago.
I was an idiot for buying a car I liked by loan.
Still own that car and still like it... but I was an idiot bc I could have used money better.
>>
You could always call whoever holds your debt and negotiate with them.
>>
>>1953850
Discover. I forgot to mention its credit card debt.

I was so stupid with money. Me and my wife both worked decent jobs. We lived in a house for free(family thing). No debts. Utilities and food were only required expenses.

We.
Saved.
Nothing.

Dont do the same anons.
>>
>>1953850
Can you explain this further?
>>
>>1953861
It's an option when you start falling behind on payments. You basically agree to pay less than what you owe and they mark your debt as being paid. They agree to this because they would rather get something than nothing or have to go through legal proceedings.
>>
>>1953823

Go to the bank. Tell them you got a paycut or another sob story and cant afford to pay anymore.

Tell them you want to pay but you can't do it with the current interest rate. Negotiate the rate down until you are pretty much just paying the actual debt.

Cut some expenses and actually pay.
>>
don't be a bitch. get a side hustle and second or third job. What are you- 15.
>>
>>1953823
Borrow as much as you can, then put everything you have in BTC.
>>
>28 years old
>Make about 25k a year
>Save roughly half of what I earn
>55K in savings, 2K in Ethereum (up from original 1.5k investment)

I don't understand how people can work full time and be in debt unless it's for a mortgage or some huge medical expense that insurance didn't cover. Living below your means isn't that difficult.
>>
>>1953828
The thing with selling blow is its hard buying it in quantity
>>
>>1953823
I paid off 90k in student loan car debt. Lived home. Made 100k/year though. I just didn't go on vacation or spend alot of money on alot of fun. You can still have alot of fun without spending. Living home is obviously a plus.
>>
>>1954733
>work full time and be in debt

Because they do stupid shit like OP did and put all their bills on credit cards which then accrue interest and make you spend even more money than you would have if you just paid them in cash by saving conservatively.

The reality is that most poor people stay poor due to their own stupid decisions with money. The ones that make smart decisions don't stay poor over the long run.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.