[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

grad school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: apply_now.jpg (17KB, 340x200px) Image search: [Google]
apply_now.jpg
17KB, 340x200px
basically, through my employer, I was offered a free masters degree of my choice. I can go to any graduate school in the US and get any degree I want. They will even pay for my housing based off where I go, adjusted for the cost of living.

What is the most /biz/ grad degree? MBA looks like the ultimate wagecuck degree - just to be a super laborer.

ideally i'd like to go to the easiest, most /comfy/ grad school out there where i can spend two years to myself with minimal schoolwork, and hopefully start a real get rich scheme.

i'm leaning toward computer science, because i've never done it and i like computers. maybe learn to develop an app or something. or major in "gaming" and launch a two year streaming channel of my rise to pro gaming heights.
>>
what kind of job pays for that?
>>
>>1951872
My buddy was sent to my uni for his master's in packaging. He works for Suntory, Japanese beverage company. Pretty sure he's some kind of engineer
>>
>>1951859

What is your career track?

That decision will greatly alter what you will choose.

Like don't get a masters of accounting if your career track is sales. Knaw mean?
>>
>>1951859
You have to apply to a graduate school.

Your job does not offer you any degree anywhere in the united states. If they did that, you could fleece them for a 280k MBA from Harvard Business or Stanford.

But if they did, you would be retarded to not get a free MBA from a top school. Becoming a partner at a consulting firm or product manager at google is not a wagecuck, it is becoming the 1%.

CS Masters do not "Learn how to make apps" they learn complex theoretical computing and specialize in things like AI, Cyber information and networked systems.

What a terrible thread.
>>
>>1951878
SUNTORY TIME NIGGA
>>
>>1951859
>pro gaming
fuck off retard. You'll never become successful.
>>
>>1951969
How hard is it to get into a top school's MBA program if you have the money to pay for it?
>>
>>1952771
You have to have business experience already and be an important person. The whole idea of those programs is networking. If they just let anyone in who could pay (like low-tier MBA programs do), then they would lose their value.
>>
>>1952771
How much money can you "donate" to the school?
>>
>>1953282
Pretty much nothing. I'm a poorfag at a community college, but I have lots of scholarships and financial aid lined up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.