[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on gold diggers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 48550844.cached.jpg (42KB, 800x499px) Image search: [Google]
48550844.cached.jpg
42KB, 800x499px
Exploitation or mutually beneficial fun?
>>
>>1951298
It is genetics and evolution, and it works
>>
>>1951309
/thread
>>
>>1951298
that's how you got here.
>>
>>1951298
They're fine if you have a ridiculous amount of money. If you're just another upper middle class pleb like a doctor, lawyer, or small business owner then they'll ruin you.
>>
>>1951298

Temporary fun is all it should be. Stick it in and buy them shit from time to time to keep the bjs coming. End it at 6 months or X amount of money spent. Rinse repeat.

Don't ever fucking get married to one...no she won't change for you. Average women destroy their middle class husbands with divorce so just imagine how big the target is when you have money.
>>
>>1951298
>having super smart rich son

>having slightly higher t son with no money

derrrrrnnnrp guldnigger
>>
>>1951298
Didn't Trump promise America could have a go with her? When do we line up again I'm ready for round 2
>>
You only call a gold digger a gold digger when she doesn't cover up her gold digging with a plausible enough social excuse. Women punish other women for this in order to maintain the dynamic of their own social strata.

Gold digging itself is an economic move that makes sense.
>>
File: 148589229438757.jpg (158KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
148589229438757.jpg
158KB, 500x320px
>>1951298
they seem pretty based
>>
fucking amazing how i cant escape women threads even in finance board
>>
>>1951869

Why the fuck do you think people are programmed to seek and accumulate resources (money) in the first place?
>>
>>1951298

My first take on it is:

If you are the guy, how the fuck can you live with yourself? How can you live a lie? Give a woman your money so she will pretend to love you, pretend to be interested in having your dick inside her? How can any intelligent man enjoy this farce?

It's fine to pay for a hooker, but to marry a broad who just wants your money?

Sickening. A man must really believe he is a real piece of shit in order to pursue the gold digger wife.
>>
for every golddigger there is a man who enables golddigging. i would personally loathe the company of a woman so sycophantic, but i don't judge guys at all for going for that. and i cant judge women for wanting security in exchange for the 'value' of their looks but i sure as hell wont associate with them personally. if the sex and company of a beautiful woman is worth it to you then by all means go for it. I'd do everything I could to keep a friend from *marrying* one though. The inevitable divorce would be catastrophic.
>>
>>1951905
Honestly though it isn't as bad as /fit/. Pretty much both boards are in it for the same reason, although /fit/ is in complete denial of the fact. Here it's pretty much assumed and therefore not really brought up much.
>>
>>1951954

> enables golddigging

THIS THIS THIS THIS.

If these fuckin idiots with money would stop marrying these cunts then they would stop existing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.