[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Litecoin vs PIVX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: LTE vs PIVX.png (51KB, 383x187px) Image search: [Google]
LTE vs PIVX.png
51KB, 383x187px
Both seem to be taking off, which one to invest in?

Litecoin:
Segway: 75%. ETA in 2 days then hold for 2 weeks.

PIVX: Taking off like crazy. Great technology.

Which one to invest in biz? which will have the greatest gains in the shortest amount of time.
>>
Why not both? That's what I did.
>>
>>1950096
because one of them is the safer investment

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE litecoin just dropped
>>
Litecoin has been dead for 3 years, its only because of segwit and bitcoin coming death that it is spiking up again

give it two weeks after the launch of segwit and litecoin will have the last nail in the coffin and die down for good

pivx is a good investment, could very well surpass dash
>>
>didn't buy litecoin for $2 in 2013

For real though LTC like BTC has a lot of name recognition, no idea if it would suffer the same scaling. I'm not selling, but I'm also not buying more.

>>1950352
it hasn't been dead though, it was consistently priced and high volume

>give it two weeks after the launch of segwit and litecoin will have the last nail in the coffin and die down for good
What litecoin will die down once bitcoin gets segwit? Or people won't care about litecoin after it gets segwit (despite segwit being the current hype)?
>>
ltc pump will be over once segwit activates,its a 100% sell the news event, long term its great news for bitcoin
>>
>>1950092
seems like pivx may be due for a correction.

ltc is stagnant. I'm sure when it gets added to coinbase it'll pump a bit.
>>
Fast Transactions + privacy is the holy grail of crypto coins.
pivx for sure, just look at how much the dash guys are doing damage control, THEY KNOW the tech is better.
>>
>>1950092
LTC will be $14
PIVX will be $5

Do you want %40 gain or %200?

It's really that simple
>>
>>1951726
>b-but muh anonymous devs
It amazes me how some people think privacy is a huge selling point for crypto and yet hate the idea of the devs maintaining their own privacy.
>>
File: this.png (131KB, 369x184px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
131KB, 369x184px
>>1951729
this. so much this.
>>
>>1951729
maintaining privacy is only acceptable when there is

- no scam presale or "ico"
- no allocated tokens for the developers outside of them mining just like everyone else

if they can't avoid either of those two scams then they deserve to get dox'd as part of basic DD when it comes to investing.
>>
>>1951846
True enough though pivx didn't do either of those.
>>
>>1951855
then if the allocation/mining/staking/whatever is 100% equal and the code has been audited theres no reason to give a shit about who they are for the short term.

long term though i wouldnt hold anything if i didnt know the team to know if they actually were going to stick around to continue development.
>>
i just bought 3500 litecoins at .0096
anyone expecting big things?
chinese miner collusion to drop price?
advice on when i should sell?
>>
i think the companies that have been developing segwit apps will start them on litecoin
this might keep litecoin going after segwit starts
>>
where can i buy PIVX, is it like a dash jr?
>>
>>1950092
honestly they're both shit. I still don't understand why they're taking off

and no, i'm not a nocoiner, i actually own both and my investment more than quadrupled. I usually put in $300 in random shitcoins and these just so happened to succeed for reasons ill never know.
>>
>>1950092
But both obviously
>>
>>1950092
Well, let us see:

Litecoin: shitty copycat coin with 0 innovation

PIVX: instant transactions, no premine like DASH, staking and masternodes so you can actually earn interest by helping the network.

Yeah...tough choice.
>>
File: DASH-PIVX-large.jpg (468KB, 789x1168px) Image search: [Google]
DASH-PIVX-large.jpg
468KB, 789x1168px
>>1952181

Its more like dash senior
>>
>>1951855
i think it does

too lazy to look it up tho
>>
>>1952451
>inflationary coin
enjoy your dump
>>
>>1950092
Where to buy pivx ?
>>
>>1952693
buy bitcoin on coinkike and then go to bittrex and turn that into pivx
???!!!!
>profit
>>
>>1952653
>>1952660
>makes up shit
>haha enjoy your dump
Prove there was a premine you stupid nigger, there obviously wasn't an ico.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.