[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: logo_big.png (46KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
logo_big.png
46KB, 512x512px
Any TaaS enthusiasts who can explain this shit to me
>>
It's like idk buying a right to receive income from a fund. So like an etc/mutual fund etc.
>>
Tokenized crypto hedge fund.

I think it's cool AF.
>>
Same time of thing was tried with Iconomi (ICN). Will crash and burn like the rest of the shitcoins kek
>>
>>1949928
How is it different from the DAO?
>>
It's a shoddy operation run by 3 dweebs who all look under 25. The entire system is underpin by an algo trading bot that returned 300% in 2016 and that they say can support trading up to $10 million.

Why, you might then ask, is the ICO for $101 million? That's a very good question anon...

Also if you know the legal side of this type of thing, the very explicit ban on anyone not only residing in the US, but even with US citizenship or green card residency, from buying this token should give you a big clue about what they might be trying to avoid, or at the very least what they don't have the staff to account for.

Tl;dr it's not the worst idea but rises to the level of a scam when the proprietors are this far out of their league
>>
>>1949961
anon - I don't doubt what you're saying but can you link me to more info about the 2016 trading bot they used?
>>
>>1949240
okay it works like this:

>people give them money during ICO in exchange for shares (coins)
>they take the money earned from their ICO and reinvest it back into trading coins using their collective financial expertise (check their roster, it's not bad)

>they pay out 25% of the profits they gain to the coin holders through quarterly dividends

It's a cool idea but if you're american you can get screwed because the SEC forbids these investments
>>
>>1951136
Ok so for someone out of the US, this could be a promising investment?
Do you know if there are any other coins out there attempting to do what TaaS is doing?
>>
Alright, yeah I don't like it, don't buy anons
>>
>>1949928
with taas you at least get to know if and where they are incorporated and what laws apply.

>>1949961
they're trying to avoid the very same thing that'll put the iconomi faggots into prison: issuing a security without having the right to do so and otherwise also without compliance with the law.
the us citizen therefore is to expected. your other points are true, though. it's high risk and investing is bordering on stupidity.
>>
>>1951198
I accidentally a word: the us citizen thing therefore is to expected.
>>
Looks good, I'll wait until trading begins
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.