[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tai Lopez says I need to make money 24 hours a day. How do I do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1280x720-KwH.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-KwH.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
Tai Lopez says I need to make money 24 hours a day. How do I do this?
>>
>>1948691
Learn to suck cock in your sleep. Wear your kneepads in your stall at night and your body will adjust in time
>>
>>1948691
by diversifying your income (this means getting 3 jobs)
>>
>>1948691
Dividends.
>>
>>1948691

What a stupid fucking idea.

>OMG if you're making money 24-7 this is the key to being rich!

more Tai Lopez shit delivered to desperate people.
>>
>>1948696
Don't ask how I know this, but bottoms outnumber tops in such a high ratio that bottoms willing to pay to suck sick price out even those willing to do so for free out of the market.

Also, Tai OPs need to be autobanned and Tai threads autodeleted.
>>1948691
On a serious note, there is something to say about "passive" income, or forms of income that don't need your immediate and entire attention, or put another way, making money while you sleep.
>>
>>1948741
Fuck. and here I am paying to get drymouthed gradeschool league BJ from Sally Rottencrotch when I could be getting far superior service while making money.
>>
You need to know how to have 47 warren buffets in your lamborghini account
>>
File: SmugChanee.jpg (158KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
SmugChanee.jpg
158KB, 354x500px
>>1948691
Demand a cut of his revenue!
If he says you have to do it, why isn't he helping you out
>>
>>1949238
Commie scum.
>>
>>1948691
Establish a means of passive income and use that to supplement your active income. Passive income keeps you in the black while you sleep. When you wake up, you should be hustling to get more.
>>
>>1948691
Just work differently anon. Wife and i went after morels last night and looked at 4 houses. Window shoping is fun and i think we found 1 to buy and rent
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.