[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Throughout my life I have realized that material possessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: uber.jpg (26KB, 600x400px)
uber.jpg
26KB, 600x400px
Throughout my life I have realized that material possessions do not bring happiness and it is better to live life without the burden of them.

I have also realized that it is very easy to live on even as little as $100 a week.Obviously this entails that I'm either living with someone or living in my car, but the idea of going on an adventure around the U.S. is always lurking in the back of my mind.

So my question is, what are some ways to make small amounts of cash to live on that doesn't involve having a job? I know there is begging and Uber, and am thinking Uber is realy the best way to live this kind of life.
>>
Read this slowly and understand it

You. Smell. Like. Shit.
Go. Away and die.
>>
>>1948371

Someone's miserable. :) I shower everyday.
>>
If you live in your car it will very likely begin to smell and tank your uber rating
>>
Once you get good at Mturk you can use it as supplemental income.

Other than that learn how to be a line cook and you'll find work anywhere.
>>
How much do uber drivers usually make? Say they work 40 hours.
>>
>>1948364
Learn to properly invest in real estate. Learn to manage real estate from a distance. Drive around in beamer shitposting and checking back here with deals
>>
>>1948378
This. Have buddys and they just.... stink.
>>
>>1948389
It depends on where you live but you only need to work friday, saturday, and sunday nights and make a lot of money with all the surges and shit.

If you do 40 hours in the day though you'll make shit, especially since you have to factor in gas and mileage too. Uber is all about just timing yourself for surges.
>>
>>1948364
I live on like $50 per month. I just eat 89cent burritos and drink water.
>>
$2500 per month is all you need for your expenses, if you think you need anymore you're a spoiled brat

If I get a 30k+ job I'll die a happy man
>>
>>1949565
Learn to live on scraps like a pajeet. Work all day for 5 dollars an hour and undercut everyone else.
>>
>>1949763
Yeah like, really honey. How am I supposed to afford my three daily double choc-chip frappuccinos, weekly shopping sprees, and nightly drinks with the girls for less than $2500 per month.

I mean like ugh, just like, stop being poor already.
>>
I need more than 2.5k a month. Rent plus car payment is 2k
>>
>>1948364

We have
this
thread
almost all
the
time.

We don't
need
you
preaching dumb
bull
shit.

Do you like my slam poetry anon?
>>
>>1948364
I agree with your sentiment OP.

Each week now I've been paring down my possessions and trying to focus on better sources of fulfillment, life gets interesting as you get emptier. its about creating space

#minimalism
>>
>>1949774
Why are you working if you have a vagina?

You must be an ugly bitch...
>>
>>1949774

1. Spread legs.
2. Wait.
3. Child Support
4. ????
5. PROFIT

You'll have to find another penis to milk while the dough from the last one comes flowing in or just live off government benefits. You'll have enough money for your daily Starbucks, shopping sprees, and nightly drinks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.