[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i was talking to the lady that works at the bank she told me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: download (4).jpg (3KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
3KB, 199x199px
i was talking to the lady that works at the bank she told me today that the bank is sending people to take classes in digital currency and the bank will have digital currency but 2018 im a new /biz/ fag what the fuck is digital currency would my money be ok...
>>
Every bank already has digital currency. You don't think the money in your account is actually sitting in the bank as cash do you?
>>
>>1948214
nicest. shill
>>
she was saying they are putting digital currency ATM in at all chase banks.

i just wanted to pay my water bill now this stuff scared me will my money be ok
>>
>>1948233

are you retarded
>>
>>1948235

no
>>
File: 8457.jpg (145KB, 2048x1503px) Image search: [Google]
8457.jpg
145KB, 2048x1503px
>>1948214
here's a quick answer
essentially the world environment is shifting and it appears cryptocurrency is a part of that shift and very well could become a huge initiator of a greater shifts to come
That's one popular opinion on this board, it's the opinion I personally have, everyone else on here has different ones
also we all have some degree of a personality disorder so its on you if you actually listen to any of us
>>
>>1948247
translation: yes
>>
File: 1490185398797.jpg (152KB, 740x820px) Image search: [Google]
1490185398797.jpg
152KB, 740x820px
>>1948277
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.