[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BITBAY MARKET SHOPPING LIST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20170411_130603~2.jpg (3MB, 3858x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170411_130603~2.jpg
3MB, 3858x2160px
Now that BitBay has joined the elite ranks as one of the only coins that actually does anything, it should be on people's radar. If it isn't gtfo out of this thread. I could care less about your chemtrail theories about why BitGay sucks ass.

The BitBay marketplace currently has some good shit. Steam codes, game controllers, nice knives and even a PAX 2 for under $60USD. That makes it the Dankest coin out there right now.

They're listening to you guys, so now is your chance to be heard. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE ON THE MARKETPLACE?

Try to keep it legal~
>>
>>1947548
slaves
>>
>>1947548
>Try to keep it legal

You know, if you shilled bitbay as a place to buy less-than-legal stuff or the kind of embarrassing things you'd want to use a crypto market to buy it would get more traffic. It has a lot of potential as a deep web-type anonymous market with clearnet accessibility.
>>
>>1947590
What kind of embarrassing stuff are we talking about?
>>
Who cares about shitbay

It's shilled way too much on here, no one is going to buy your bags.

the more you shill the less inclined we are to pick it up FYI
>>
>>1947602
Did you see the part of the post that said I don't give a shit?

I could care less about people without basic reading comprehension
>>
Cheap fugazi clothes are a must. If I don't see some Chinese vendors on BAY market within 90 days i'm going to snap. They have everything to gain (as do I) (I want fake shit)
>>
Looks promising
>>
>>1947774
Fake what? If you can be more specific, I can hook you up
>>
>>1947844

You know I may as well pull it back a little further and just say "Cheap gear"

Everybody loves cheap swag and i think it would be great for the platform, and for my closet. Supreme clothes and shit, maybe some Adidas. If the clothing is too fake though please post a notice for the buyers to be aware or something I would hate for the BAY market to be full of wack shit.
>>
>>1947844

I literally invest all my money into crypto like a sick fuck so i may not be the guy to talk to about buying things, I don't buy shit
>>
>>1947853
Any fake shit on there will be more expensive than what can be relatively easily bought from aliexpress or taobao, with the added negative of using shitcoins.
>>
>>1947869

Excellent, one idea i can throw your way is to conjure up some (perhaps screen printed or something) BitBay shirts. I would definitely buy some of those, and i'm sure many members of the core team would as well. I don't think Zimbeck will be mad because he obviously doesn't have the time to make any brand products before the rolling peg is finished.
>>
Im not buying into your dumb coin and it's marketplace with filled with face accounts to mimic activity

the developer holds over 100 million bitbays, that's a larger percentage than what satoshi holds in btc, and is just waiting for you retards to make it go to 0.50$ so he can cash out and retire
>>
>>1947899
You figured it out, Nancy Drew. Now, for your next crime, you need to figure out why you would comment in this thread when I specific said nobody cares about your bullshit opinion about the coin.
>>
>>1947899

You make the same POINT every fucking thread dude, and we refute you every time by pointing out that damn near half the coins on /biz/ are WAY more premined and held by the original developers than BAY (DASH comes to mind).

It only comforts me that my developer has a vested interest in the success of BitBay. Were this a new coin I would have taken you seriously, but if David were just in this for the money he could have left after the ICO.
>>
>>1947853
Swag like supreme is hard as hell to sell, because it's just going to massively up the price. It's not something people have lying around, and generally isn't easy to source. Also, you have to get the correct size and have it be something enough people are interested in.

Supreme and BAPE and other streetwear is an ultra specific market. I think we need to start with a more general product
>>
>>1947951
dumb negro
>>
File: IMG_1865.jpg (106KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1865.jpg
106KB, 722x1280px
>>1947959
Look friend I understand that you have an investment or multiple investments with some shitcoins and you're starting to realize that you made a bad call, but don't sperg out at us. Wait till your shitcoins pump or sell now and hop on the train. Either way you have until winter so you have plenty of time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.