[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just put my entire bank account ($10k) into ETH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (22KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
22KB, 900x900px
Hello everyone, I've become a madman and just put all the money I have (around $10k) into ETH. Will I regret it?
>>
>>1947511
Yeah.
>>
>>1947511
No.
>>
Yea looks like BTC AND ETH go up when one another goes down and BTC is passing the moon now
>>
>>1947511
Maybe.
>>
File: oh_boy.jpg.jpg (226KB, 1236x1060px) Image search: [Google]
oh_boy.jpg.jpg
226KB, 1236x1060px
>>1947511
No.
>>
>>1947516
it hasn't even reached it's ATH yet

stop using the term moon for that

"going to the moon" is a 500-1000% increase of it's current value ATLEAST
>>
>>1947539
calm down "moon nazi"
>>
>>1947511
Yes.
>>
you will not regret it, only way is upwards now, ethereum has been super stable by crypto standards, once the whales release their grib on it, it'll go up to atleast 100$

but if you actually did pour 10k into ethereum, make a kraken account and get tier 3 verified atleast, so you can get your money back relatively fast
>>
>>1947511
Likely not. I don't have any Eth at the moment, but it's one of those long-term cryptos. I hope you don't expect any monumental value spikes any time soon, though.
>>
>>1947511
Yeah you're fucking late as shit. You're going to panic sel if it dips to 42. Those who got in sub 20, or better sub 10, are comfy as fuck with the volatility.

Now if you have the nerve and can slowly grind up and down without budging, yes long term you will profit.

You're probably still fucked though. By you're own doing, not ETH.
>>
>>1947672
I bought 120 between $8-$12. Cashed out 100 at $51 by dumb luck (needed cashola for something). Held the last 20 and slowly adding more every so often. I'm 8/10 comfy.
>>
>>1947511

Longterm you probably aren't fucked but short term you probably won't be able to handle the volatility and you will sell when there's a panic.
>>
What do UK-anons use to buy ethereum? I really want to buy some tonight, but I can't find a site that will allow me to purchase any.
>>
>>1947691
I've heard Localbitcoins is actually way better for UK anons than USA. Also cex.io will sell with credit card, as will Coinbase. Up to you really. There's lots of other options for UK anons too, literally just google "where to buy ETH" I mean come on man.
>>
>>1947709
Coinbase is breddy gud, then transfer it to poloniex to diversify your shit
>>
>>1947757
Seriously i wouldn't trust 10€ on poloniex
>>
Litecoin has every Ether investors money soon. With segwit and coinbase adoption I should have gone for LTC - then after 3 months move to ether
>>
>>1947709
Trying to use cex.io, but it's been half an hour and this 'verification by small charge amount' still hasn't come through. Fucking annoying really, any idea how long it's meant to take?
>>
>>1947511
Perhaps you should've asked that question before doing that.
>>
>>1947709
Also trying cryptomate but the transaction always times out before they find a vendor. Had a look at localbitcoins but ETH wasn't on their list of currencies. Fuck's sake, this shouldn't be so difficult.
>>
>>1947766
you ltc faggots are delusional

coinbase might be the biggest and easiest place to buy cryptos, but it's not where the big players are, it's for regular people who just needs a little btc for weed or to quickly send to an exchange and buy whatever altcoin

let's not forget coinbase's stupid buy/sell limits, no big players wants to deal with that shit.

litecoin is already on all other major exchanges, it being added to coinbase will have little to no effect, it might be a 5% increase at best.
>>
>fell for the ETH meme

Lmaoing at your life rn
>>
>>1947511
Put it in a better currency you retard, like PIVX,
then see massive gains beyond your wildest dreams
compare probably 10x gains of PIVX to ETH's likely 2-3x
>>
>>1947934
little late to hop on the pivx ride
>>
>>1947937
True and not true
I bought at $0.51 so I'm seeing excellent gains,
but it will go down again after this most recent pump, probably to $0.88 and then it's going to pump again
might be $5, might be even $10, but I'm holding all the way
>>
>>1947896
>5% increase at least
Poorfag detected
>>
>>1947762
alternatives?
>>
>>1947539
Its
>>
>>1947672
Your
>>
I'm hoping it is a good month for ETH. Some say there is possible new ethereum Alliance network partners that will be announced within a week. Only time will tell :-)
>>
>>1947683
underrated post
>>
>>1947511

suicide in one year.
>>
>>1948198
Yes the who's who of planet earth
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.