[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work hard and get my projects done before the deadline >"lets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>work hard and get my projects done before the deadline
>"lets dump extra projects on anon next time. He's making us look bad if he's more productive than us"
>try to get my projects done right ON the deadline
>"anon, I'm sorry but HR has put you on performance review because you're always leaving things to the last minute. Thats not the sign of a productive employee"

Whether you work hard or slack off, there is truly no way your employer will ever be satisfied with your work is there?
>>
>>1946622
We have to justify not giving you a raise.
It's weird.
>>
Cold hard truth OP

No one gives a fuck how hard you work. I did my fair share of hard work, all it did was get me more work, by showing you are 'strong' means your employer finds you more cost effective.

sad truth. being a 'good employee' is akin to being the fattest pig on the farm.
>>
>>1946622
Yeah you literally have to suck dick and lose your dreams, goals, aspirations i.e. shit that makes you "you" and become assimilated into the corporate machine sludge for them to even consider promoting you
>>
>>1946622

>not quantifying your contributions
>not using your position to get a higher wage
>not weaving scenarios of doom and despair due to your absence
>>
>>1946626
>>1946633
>>1946637
>>1946654

Then what would be the best thing to do to get the best of both worlds? Slack off 99% of the time and just work hard only when theres an important deadline?
>>
>>1946622

Learn the lesson. Its not about actually doing work. Its about vigorously sandbagging literally every task you're given and taking ownership of other people's work.
>>
>>1946680
man stop seeking headpats, do the least possible and go on, a lot of jobs are pitholes with no possible satisfaction for workers, just alternate finishing a bit before the deadline and right on the deadline. The important is not making them happy, just not getting fired until you find the power to an hero or to fire yourself and go for something better.
>>
>>1946622
Idk about u but in tge programming i usually work really hard n get even more work n still work even harder thn after a year i ask for a huge raise or i tell them im going x company for a way higher raise n title, 80% of the time it works the other 20% i really have another company trying to snatch me, this is what has made get the title sr react dev making 180k/yr working in nyc but livin in nj for little to no money,

As for the u only work in this companies for 1 year, I usually tell them in that 1 year i accomplish 5 years of work, although tht question rarely comes up

U just always have to have a plan op, cant just have the plan "im going to work hard to show im a good , fighting!"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.