[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have just been handed an analytic tool that could potentially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
So here is the story.

My professor has a friend that used to work for the Department of Defense. She created an analytic tool that is now still being used for counter-terrorism. My professor was given this tool and found it useful to use for his research and I have been assisting him while learning this program. I really do not want to give away any information about the analytic tool itself, but it is amazing what it can possibly do.

One day my professor and I are just talking about random things, then we talk about the program and what it is capable of doing. He told me that I could gather data from companies and use the program to streamline information, hire effective managers, destroy competition (you can do some very evil things with this software), and much much more. The possibilities are limitless and thinking about it is currently giving me a headache!

My boss/professor has assured me that almost no companies do not know about this software and I can make A LOT of money starting up a consulting company using this program.

My situation:

Pros:

- Very few individuals have this tool

- I think I am the only one west of the mountains with this tool

- I know how to use it

- This is an untapped market

- Companies will pay big money for this

Cons:

- I am graduating in 60 days and have very little credibility

- Although I have an interest in the consulting industry, I do not have any knowledge on how it is ran or even how to run one

- I am lost and don't know what to do to go forward with this potential goldmine

I just want some advice on how I should proceed.

Who should I contact?
What should I research?
What should I do?

I feel very uncomfortable sharing information about the tool, so I will not answer any questions on how it works.
>>
Sounds like palantir
>>
If you want to role play then >>>/tg/ faggot.

On the off chance that you're legit, then just stop immediately anyway. You're clearly too moronic and unimaginative to leverage such an advantage properly, and honestly I don't believe whatever you have could possibly be better than what the top traders use. There are literally billions at stake; big boys have the absolute best IP in the world.
>>
>>1946352
I can say that it is in the realm of what that tool offers. Looks like the one I am using is much more advanced

>>1946354
Just because I am not educated at the moment and researching on how I can effectively do this does not make me moronic or unimaginative. I am asking for many outside sources online and in person.
>>
>>1946346

The challenge of any analytics tools is not owning it, but interpreting the data and executing on it.

How would you go about feeding it information about companies beyond what is publicly available? how do you measure the effectivity of managers? specially middle management where no data is available? If you are talking about high end managers, how do you even get your foot on the door?
>>
>>1946346
>enter all financial information in to tool
>'processing
>'analysing'
>'click here to view result'
>click
>'BUY ETHEREUM'
>>
you have this tool that will give you all the answers, but you have no way of deciphering those answers. You have no experience in the real world with data analytics so therefore you cannot start a consulting company. You can't market this tool if you don't know how to interpret it. If this tool fell into the lap of a current data scientist, then I would tell him to run with the wind. But you are at ground 0 unfortunately.
>>
tell me what the tools is and we'll duplicate its functionality with a civilian version
>>
>>1946594
I'm down
>>
>>1946346
Use the tool to build your own company. Hire/partner with a face to raise capital if you need to. Once you've applied the software to your own company and seen it work, start looking for customers.

Or, start a youtube series where you post the past results of this thing and offer early access to its analysis for shekels.

Can't really tell you more than that if you're gonna be this vague.
>>
>>1946573
I had a kek, so here hav a (you)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.