[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Sears about to go out of /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: iu[1].jpg (84KB, 1157x776px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
84KB, 1157x776px
Their entire store is 25+% off until 2037 online.
>>
>>1946337
Holy shit, Sears is still a thing?
>>
>>1946339
Yea, i work in sales. Pays pretty well for a part timer in uni
>>
>>1946343
Honestly, that's amazing, I live in Kansas City 5 years and never even realized we had a Sears.

Google says they're in the industrial area which explains a lot, not even the minorities go down there since the bus lines don't run that far.
>>
>>1946350
working in mattresses you get 5-10% a sale so 2 decent sales a week with only 20 hours of work can bring you in like 300-400

Appliances needs you to work 30-35 minimum a week and you average in 200 dollars a day of work.
>>
>>1946337
I used to work there in my early 20's until my store went out of business. Honestly it's amazing that they are STILL in business. Their inability to adapt to the modern marketplace has been the bane of their existence. They still pretend like it's 1982 and believe people want to buy their shitty protection agreements that cost half the price of their big ticket item and 27% APR credit card.
>>
>>1946337
they should
they suck so bad that I dont think they should still be in business.
every time i buy somethign there I get a feeling of mild regret for choosing that store because their check out process is such bullshit
all but forcing you to give an email phonenumber and what the fuck else
I jsut want to pay and get out of here please
and then they give you like 10 receipts
>>
>>1946462
Same. Last time I shopped there, I just wanted to get a couple cheap long sleeve shirts. Stood in line at the only open checkout for a few minutes, and then just threw the shit on the nearest shelf. There were three clerks standing around trying to explain to some immigrant fuck that their card was declined or something. Their flagship store at the Mall of America is like a deserted warehouse--empty shelves everywhere.

From what I've read, the leadership is just bleeding it dry for whatever profitability is left before selling off the assets and turning it into a real estate holding company. They've already sold the craftsman brand for a tidy sum.
>>
File: SXHHG7yufmbdK.gif (1MB, 505x327px) Image search: [Google]
SXHHG7yufmbdK.gif
1MB, 505x327px
>>1946337
duh
>>
>>1946337
Okay Sears is honestly one of the shittiest stores I've ever been in.
>where's the register
In the middle of the fucking lane almost seems random
>what shit do they have
Clothes for < 60 year old men and tools. I thought they used to sell TV's and shit but that's gone.
>>
>>1947657
>they sold craftsman

The only thing of value beyond their retail space.
>>
>>1947990
Lmao god damn.
Went there for an optical exam and the cashier thing really made no sense.
>>
>>1946337
>tfw at least half our economy is legacy shit tier jobs that can't go out of business because society will collapse in an orgy of violence
>>
Sears is like a snake eating itself
Pretty sad to see their near-empty stores
>>
well im looking at their tvs and they dont all seem 25% off...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.