[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to make some money? Here's how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4020.jpg (1MB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4020.jpg
1MB, 1632x1224px
I'm speaking specifically to the autisic NEETs who post on this board all the time saying, "Nobody loves me and I'm a freak how will I ever make it in life?" Here's how.

Become a painter. I painted in college and I do it now on the side for kicks and a little folding money. I am the guy who did the real estate AMA a few weeks ago so some of you may remember me. I was painting for one of my buddies the other day and I realized it would be a perfect job for the neets on this board. You have very little interaction with people, painting is pretty easy in terms of construction jobs, and it's task oriented. You feel really good when it's done. If there is interest in this I'll tell you how to get a job painting.
>>
Have fun with your carcinogenic paint fumes cuck
>>
The best job for a lazy 4chan neet is no job and a continuation of his 4chan loserdom until his demise either via hedonistic treadmill od or suicide.
>>
>>1945750
We're all going to die anyway. You can get cancer from most of the monsanto food you eat. you probably have some disease killing you right now as we speak.
>>
>>1945750
Hello friend. It's so good to hear from you today! There are great masks that mask out any particulates you might would breathe in. I am a staunch advocate of using all safety equipment at all times to keep one safe. I have a nasty case of tinnitus from working with power tools when I was in college, and I really wish I had used more ear protection. Thanks again for your thoughtful response.
>>
File: steve-brule-last-resort.png (177KB, 1192x840px) Image search: [Google]
steve-brule-last-resort.png
177KB, 1192x840px
>>1946141
Last Resort!
>>
>>1945750
>Being afraid of death
>>
>>1945741
How do you get job as an painter. How much can you make?
>>
>>1945741

can i make a career out of painting? how much potential income am i looking at here?
>>
>>1945756
Most idiotic comment on this board.
>>
>>1946201
Call around to paint companies and tell them that you aren't a druggie and you aren't a criminal. They'll probably hire you.

Watch these videos and you'll be lightyears ahead of the dipshits who usually call them looking for work:

https://www.youtube.com/user/howtopaintahouse/videos

After a while learning this trade, you can start your own company pretty easily. I am painting a house on the side right now and it will take me about 4 days. He's paying me 1K and he's getting a killer deal. If you get hooked up with a builder you can get some pretty solid work.
>>
>>1946201
It's going to vary across the country. I'd say 10-12 an hour starting out. It will go up from there. A good painter running his own shop should make 60-80K a year easily.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.