[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the best and fastest to get rich quick in the real world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

im 21 with no kids and no gf living with my parents and im trying to join the military i want to be able to retire as early as i can in life what should i do?
>>
>>1945628
put $1000 in eth, in 3 years it will be worth over 1 million dollars
>>
what is eth
>>
what is eth lmaoooo
>>
>>1945646
>>1945677

You fucked up buddy.
>>
>>1945628
I had an idea to wait next to an atm with a gun or a knife and when a rich person comes I would force that person to give me all their money
>>
>>1945628
get a job in finance
trade stocks
save up $1M
buy $1M in at&t stock when it's yielding 5%
earn $50k/yr in dividends
retire
>>
>>1945646
It's a crypto currency.
>>
>>1945628
They got rid of military retirement a few years ago. They have a shitty 401k with 3% matching.
>>
>>1945722
only if you're an ensign, no?
>>
>>1945628
Take out a life insurance policy
Wait til the suicide clause expires
Kill yourself
>>
You fucked up by missing that pension. You can still save a fuck ton in the military if you have half a brain about personal finance since 90% of the money you receive is expendable.

I'm just a shmuck of an E4 and have been saving $1000/month that has accumulated into $50k. Got a degree and some IT certs at the same time. If you don't let the BS get to you, it's not a bad gig.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.