[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wanna get into stocks can anyone help me get started?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: stock-market-3.jpg (589KB, 3300x2475px) Image search: [Google]
stock-market-3.jpg
589KB, 3300x2475px
>>
File: tumblr_inline_neeee4bUYc1qjgpvq.jpg (19KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_neeee4bUYc1qjgpvq.jpg
19KB, 500x258px
Target retirement fund from Vanguard. Each has a date, just pick the one you plan to retire by. Also ... stay away from shitcoins like the plague.

You'll thank me later anon.
>>
File: dadjokes.jpg (135KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
dadjokes.jpg
135KB, 1300x975px
>>1945604
don't
>>
>>1945598
What do you want to do? How much money do you have? How much do you know about the subject? How good at math are you? I can't help you until we talk about bit more and define what you know, what you want and how much time, effort and money you can put into it.
>>
21 years old with a 1000 DOLLARS IN SAVINGS AND i want to be able to retire as early as possible in my life so i can enjoy the rest of my life without ever working dead end jobs.
>>
>>1945598
Learn Supply and Demand
Do not trade on any time frame lower than H1
Act like you're running a business
It's not about how much money you make, it's about how perfectly you can execute your plan within your style of trading

Expect to spend anywhere from 1 - 5 years learning and developing your ability to cope in a market environment (DO NOT shrug off the importance of building this mindset, your brain cannot make decisions involving money effectively without experience in a fast moving environment your brain will make irrational decisions)

If you're a programmer, after you've developed the basic concepts look into automating it. Because that's where the competition is heading and will negate negative human drawbacks in trading.
>>
>>1945658
https://personal.vanguard.com/us/FundsInvQuestionnaire
Here is the thing, as long as you don't use money that you absolutely need immediately, can stomach some volatility and stay away from penny/micro/ memestocks and crypto currencies, you can learn to swing trade. I would suggest reading some of the for dummies books.
>>
>>1945658
Start following the market, if you are comfortable torrenting, look up TTC Video - How the Stock Market Works
For anow over view.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.