[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we discuss about: You do not need money to build a business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_30764-14157421132-280637283.png (322KB, 493x542px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30764-14157421132-280637283.png
322KB, 493x542px
I have read that you don't need money to build a company, what you do need to create an empire is a Plan and Boldness.
In This Thread we will discuss about opening business without having the money (Elon Musk for example made a loan to pay for Tesla)

I am not a bold guy, but i do plans, lots of them, i will relate how i built my first store without having the money for it.

>be me (old habit, sorry)
>have a plan for an internet-cafe / cyber-cafe / lan-house
>have a plan for how to do that
>i decided that i would build that no matter what
>i look for investors in my country
>none has interest
>i decided to look for investors on /biz/
>i post my plans on /biz/ asking how could i make the money for building the store
>4 anons decided to invest on me
>i negociate with them and show them i am not a niggerian prince
>i decided to make partnership with the most motivared one (he is probably reading that now)
>i open the store
>already making money out of it (having profit in the very first month)
>>
>>1945509
I think u figured out hoe to "make it" op. And grats on your sucess! (I will buikd/buy/create X no matter what.) /his mentality right here assuming the numbers made any sense at all is what rich me will be investing in.

I am litteraly building a rock quarry out of junk cars right now.
>>
>>1945509
How much roughly was the outlay for this business?

You're totally right, if you don't have the money to start a business -- that's not an excuse. You either hook up with an investor who does, or you get to work and wagecuck or do oddjobs until you do.
It couldn't be simpler.

Hope your internet place continues to thrive.

Of course your story will be lost on 80% on the chornic NEETs on here who will still justify and baww and ask if with a ball of lint and 30 cents and a naruto card they have enough capital to get rich in 30 days.
>>
File: Untitled.png (311KB, 840x462px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
311KB, 840x462px
>>1945509
Very cool OP
I am impressed over an internet-cafe being opened up in 2017 and having success.
Is there any insight you can give to the originality of your idea and why its proving to work?
>>
>>1946268
>why its proving to work?
it's been a month, let it "prove that it works"

Not to down play the OP, but com'on be serious.
>>
>>1945509

O shit, it's you. I remember your thread! If all this is true and you really did go through with it, congrats man.
>>
>>1946309
he said profit in the first month which is in my eyes impressive so obviously he's doing something right.
>>
>>1946315
Thanks anon.
Yes, it is true.
>>
>>1945509
what made you think that an internet cafe would work when everybody has internet at home + on their phone ?
>>
File: tmp_5865-images(24)2121207904.jpg (24KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5865-images(24)2121207904.jpg
24KB, 639x480px
>>1948290
The fact i live close to a slum, where nobody has computers and internet connection, thus i also repair mobiles, cellphones and laptops.
>>
>>1949403
in what country?
>>
>>1949403
smart
>>
>>1949407
Brazil.
>>1949411
Thanks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.