[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /biz/, sale me on crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Why should I drop my hard earned money on your memecoin?

> inb4 it goyn moon mayne
Why? Explain. Why is it better than a typical P&D pennystock?
>>
>>1945220
BitBay.
>>
>>1945220

With crypto, there are two possibilities:

1) It's a meme. People buy in, cash out. The people who got in and out at the right time will make money

2) It's a currency of the future. The upper limit is very high. Early adopters and even late adopters stand to profit.

Might as well have at least a little.
>>
>>1945223
This kind of response makes me want to run.

>>1945240
Thanks for actually trying. Decent point and that is why i am actually considering it. Just need one last little push.
>>
btc benefits from economic uncertainty, like gold, but atm holds more promise than gold.

and there is a lot of uncertainty in the world at the moment
>>
>>1945220

>Why should I drop my hard earned money on your memecoin?

Diversification

The joys of gambling
>>
>>1945220
It's a collection of pump and dumps and currency that can facilitate online transactions.

You need to spend quite a bit of time studying if you want to identify early gamechanging technology vs. pump and dump schemes.

You can make a lot of money if you do your research, but be willing to stick with coins that you believe in.
>>
>>1945249

I was on my phone and wanted to get the top spot. The following is a list of BitBay's features: http://bitbay.market/walloffeatures/

The main feature will be the upcoming rolling-peg system, which will allow for a less volatile price than your average digital currencies. This is in the works and planned to be released near Q4 2017.

*Unbreakable contracts (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat)
*Decentralized Anonymous Markets (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat stronger than Tor)
*Multisignature wallets with dual passwords hidden inside of PNG/JPG images using steganography

*Automated Joint accounts and the ability to sign transactions with 2 computers (hard core security)

*User Friendly Templates for contracts

*Training videos

*Ability to hide any file in an image

*IMAP under the hood full integration with Email, automated negotiation of contracts

*Price tracking so orders always maintain price

*Bitmessage fully integrated decentralized Email and Markets

*Translates to 90 languages

*Unique change management system which breaks all the change into denominations

*Easy to use accounting panel

*Live Python Debugger, run the interpreter within the software

*Advanced sending with multi-pay options

*”Pay To Email” tipping system. Hide payments in images direct to email.

*Full Offer/Counter-Offer negotiation system.

*Escrow panel with tons of options, anonymous chat

*Feedback and reputation system, see how many contracts gained and lost

*Serverless, everything is Peer to Peer

*Decentralized moderation keys available to trusted users

*Custom contracts and all kinds of contact options

*Start your own market, completely anonymous

*Cash for coins template

*Custom contract template (can do anything you want if you are familiar with it)

1/2
>>
>>1945314

2/2

*Decentralized “Local Bitcoins”: Send wires without the fear of theft due to Double deposit

*Decentralized exchange of cash for coins

*Buy/Sell anything without “Empty Box Scam” NO ARBITER NEEDED. It is self-enforcing trade even with untrusted parties

*Works like a decentralized trustless Ebay… NO MIDDLEMEN, NO ESCROW NEEDED

*Cold Staking using two computers, impossible to hack joint-account staking.

*Custom Staking with Voting! Completely trustless voting and donations via staking.

*Anti-Keylogger: A special on-screen keyboard to obliterate keyloggers once and for all. Even mouse movement loggers will be no match for this unless every movement is recorded

*Tor and proxy options for internet requests
*Unbreakable Employee contracts. No more unreliable employees when they have their own collateral involved.

And, and additional list of those features planned for the future (**)…

**Exotic spending… we will have the world’s first client to support time locks in the UI, deadman’s switch and burn and parking and freezing coins all supported within the UI.
Mom Friendly” templates are still being worked on so it takes as few clicks as possible to form a contract.
Here is some of the features that we are working on in 2017:
Buy/Sell template featuring multiple shipping options including a calculator and options to bill in escrow
Employment template featuring the ability for weekly reports and auto-payment within contract. Payments contingent on reports
Barter contract with amazing “wish list” where each item can be calculated converting kilograms to hours and ability to know exactly how many “Avocados” you need for a pound of “Tomatoes”. Perfect for farming co-op in 3rd world countries. Perfect for trading used items!

**Reverse auctions! Sellers bid for you the buyer

**Normal Auctions… Ebay style decentralized auctions

**Python contracts
>>
>>1945316
>>1945314

In addition, we have one of the most transparent teams in the Crypto game right now. Visit our Slack at any time to discuss the merits of BAY in real time with our core team of holders and developers: http://bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

That was all just facts, as far as my actual shilling: I am presently a college student, have spent more free time than I care to admit researching various Cryptocurrencies for investment potential, and have taken the time to invest $4,000 dollars into BAY that I really could have put elsewhere ($2,000 of which being sweet, sweet profit from an XRP pump). The team has been nothing but professional regarding their interactions with me and others in the Slack, and I believe this coin has the potential to hit .05 in the next year at least. But that's just my take. Anybody interested in further discussion should join the slack, i'll be lurking, as will many others. Thank you for your time.
>>
DO NOT INVEST IN BITBAY. IT"S SHILLED VERY AGGRESSIVELY HERE AND THESE MORONS DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DEALING WITH.

Bitbay is Digibyte 2.0, shilled really hard after a pump and everyone is in on it.

Bitbay is a shitcoin that already pumped and will fall behind technologically within the year. It's pushed very aggressively here on /biz/ but the chances of seeing another pump within the year are slim. It's in a very competitive niche within crypto, and crypto coins themselves kind of defeat the purpose of Bitbay.

PEPECASH. is a nearly guaranteed win. Its probably the most innovative project within crypto. The big cahuna is going to be DIGITAL ASSETS, not digital trading platforms. You can trade Rare Pepe's on the blockchain. There is a video game coming out for it. It's already been in the news.

PEPECASH is a ticking time bomb and it hasnt even been added to Bittrex or Polo yet.

Pepecash is going to be huge.
>>
>>1945358

It just pumped a day or two ago, you're really downplaying its potential. It's not a good day trading coin but as a long term holder I've just been steadily watching the floor price increase. Pepecash might be a good short term play though, I'll give you that.
>>
posw is where you should be looking

https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=vanfly
>>
>>1945220
Yeah my vote is on posw... Honestly the only coin to come out thats not a shilled meme coin. Only been Around 3 months and is doing better than most cryptos have in the couple years of their existence. Receive dividends monthly and stakes in wallet. Just take a look
>>
>>1945314
Interesting to be quite honest
>>
>>1946734
If u want to know where to trade go on yobit https://yobit.net/?bonus=WZpzJ
>>
>>1946734

The only shills I can tolerate are BAY shills. At least it isn't a steaming pile of premined bullshit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.