[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FREE ETH EVENT IN NEW YORK TODAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: eth news event 410.png (196KB, 534x1121px) Image search: [Google]
eth news event 410.png
196KB, 534x1121px
Don't believe the FUD = fear, uncertainty and doubt, usually evoked intentionally in order to put a competitor at a disadvantage.

Ethereum is pushing forward (see pic) get on now or buy more before you start wishing it's $100 instead of $250. You think it can't do what bitcoin did but better? If whales manage to push it below $40 (for like a moment) you might be able to get some on sale otherwise market buy that bitch if you believe in the fundamentals like many investors and multi-national corporations do. Nobody huge is backing all these other shitcoins. The top two market caps are ethereum and bitcoin and have enough billions sold that they are not as easy to manipulate as the other coins with only million dollar market caps. Soon if ethereum gets world wide popularity it's market caps with be in the high billions and the sky's the limit.
>>
File: 1490906763095.png (1MB, 497x576px) Image search: [Google]
1490906763095.png
1MB, 497x576px
>tfw there's some people that still hasn't bought Eth yet

It's now or never, eth is currently being held down by the negrowhales, once they relinquish their grib on eth it'll rocket again, combine that with the raiden release and we are talking 100$ as the new bottom.

Proof of Stake is also coming soon with the metropolis update, so no more cheap mined ether, it'll be locked away in staking contracts
>>
Rise is bullshit I worked there dont trust those fuckers they got mad about people taking "Free" coconut water
>>
>>1944633
didn't anyone teach you not to touch anyone's coconuts for free?
>>
Free ETH, best ETH. Those recommending cold storage holds right now are crazy. The predictable $.50-$1.00 swings is a free ETH wonderland. I'm making 2-3 ETH a hour buying/selling the waves.

Effecticley quadrupled my ETH since buy in at the end of January with no additional investment.

I'm just aiming for $100-$150. Not confident enough in BTC levels.
>>
>>1944678
give your strat please
>>
>>1944678
how are they predictable what are the indicators?
>>
>>1944382
proof of stake is not coming with metropolis u nigger
POS ETA is end of 2017
>>
>>1944678
I wanna do this but the tax man (United States) commeth no?
>>
>>1944792
No you fucking retard. Nobody tracks this stuff.

>>1944705
Price goes up, price goes down. Look at the last 24 hours on the charts. Set a limit to buy at the low, set a limit to sell at the high. Real fucking simple.

>>1944782
The returns for holding ETH this year though will still be absolutely phenomenal compared to even well-performing stocks.
>>
>>1944829
true that, i built 2 miners to mine until POS as well as invest 3000$ into ETH
>>
>>1944792
>>1944829
Coinbase has had some issued with the IRS regarding this actually. It's a complicated issue
>>
>>1945286
Just avoid cuckbase
>>
>>1945437
what do you use
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.