[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Regret.jpg (28KB, 540x241px) Image search: [Google]
Regret.jpg
28KB, 540x241px
Hey, I'm a full time student going to a Russel group Uni about to finish his first year.

My issue is that I'm poor as shit and had no clue about Uni expenses ( To be fair I got a gf and have been overspending my loans to keep up with these posh southern cunts). I can't rely on my parents for finical aid due to one being dead and the other on benefits.

I'm already working a few jobs but I desperately need a way to make more money over the summer and I thought trading would be a good way to do it.

I have 0 clue what Trading actually is so I was wondering if you guys could point me to resources so I could learn and just some general tips? Cheers

Sorry for the sob story I am just a huge great big new faggot.
>>
>>1944270
What the hell is a ...
>a Russel group Uni

?
>>
>>1944270
Trading is not a good substitute for an income unless you're a broker. It can supplement an income fine. Go work at a local tourist destination or amusement park, there is usually cheap housing and good pay
>>
Alaska fish factories
>>
>>1944285
it's what people who didn't get into oxbridge call their "top 20" uni

literally no different from a polytechnic
>>
>>1944287
Yeah that what I assumed, to me it just seems like fancy gambling
>>1944337
how dare u
>>
>>1944345
Trading is a craft that takes time to find your comfort zone and your edge, and like any craft you can't just pick it up and start doing well.

You could just gamble on jnug, take out your profits and gamble again
>>
>>1944355
Yeah I would like to learn that craft I just need directions on where to learn that craft what I need to know etc. I have like less than0 clue on what Trading actuall is
>jnug
?
>>
Territorial Army
>>
>>1944363
Chat with Traders, Claytrader posts intraday charts of the pretty voluminous stocks that can give a feel of how this or that sector moves like.

Finviz (Compare all the major indices together along with gold/silver/vix/usd/crude oil/Nikkei, DAX, BDI etc), Freestockcharts or open a free account for ThinkorSwim charting.

Just know that most shit is correlated, try to figure out why this spiked, look at economic reports for the day/week. Charting alone will not make it, sometimes it just straight comes down to when the reports come in and charts cannot foresee this. For TA (MACD/stochastics rsi), its semi-good for scalping, but honestly feel if you just have enough screentime and know what news to be looking at you can call bottoms and reversals in intraday movement nicely. Then there's screeners on finviz and just ask on rgt on how to look for momentum stuff.

Look at martins finance vids aswell
>>
>>1944270
You need money to trade faggot ahaha
>if you leverage you will only pry your asshole more open
>>
Trading isn't something you can just do on a whim, you're going to lose all your money if you approach it like that.

Have you heard of matched betting? You can make a couple of grand of that completely risk free. Google it.
>>
>>1944355
I made a few hundred dollars on jnug this morning.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.