[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (44KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
44KB, 800x800px
Alright anons, my 17 year old younger sister has stumbled onto a REALLY fucking good niche for selling shit online. At first I was skeptical when she told me about it but I did some poking around and there's money to be made for sure. The problem is she doesn't want my help and is treating it more like a hobby than the potential cash cow it could be with some proper branding and social media marketing.

So what do I do? She doesn't want my help and my entire family would despise me if I just set up shop in said niche and outdid her. Seeing as I have actual money to throw around on marketing and some experience with this sort of thing.

Part of me thinks I should just let her have this one, the other part is going crazy knowing how successful the business COULD be.

>inb4 someone asks me what the niche is, not gonna happen.

T. 21 year old minimum wagecuck
>>
>>1943969
Talk with her about starting a serious business together, or don't get involved at all. It's perfectly fine to screw over friends and coworkers, if you get a big reward from it. But screwing over family will haunt you around. Being an asshole will only take you so far, at a certain point you're going to need help, and you don't want your family hating you - especially if you're a minimum wage loser.

And if she says no, then go find another niche. If you're as business savvy as you claim to be then you should be able to out-due your teenage sister.
>>
Well, if you aren't a coward I'd suggest you smoke crack cocaine.
>>
>>1943969
>Seeing as I have actual money to throw around on marketing and some experience with this sort of thing

Investor here, sounds interesting but without clarification I cannot help you.
>>
get a position in the niche, make money off it, and if anything just give your sister some of the money you make
>>
Give us a hint. So is it a fashion niche?
>>
>>1944008

if it is, the barrier to entry is low and you will lose on scale vs. existing retailers.
>>
>>1943982
I'm not saying that I'm particularly business savvy, just that I'd be able to approach it more practically and really help her out.

And yes I'm still looking for other niches but this one's really great and there's almost zero "pro" competition...yet.

But you're right anon, it's just irritating seeing an opportunity not being fully taken advantage of.

>>1943984
And stay up all night trading crypto right?
>>
>>1944001
Honestly I was just thinking of doing that and not telling anyone but I'd still feel scummy
>>
>>1943969
>and my entire family would despise me if I just set up shop in said niche and outdid her.
no they won't you dumb shit, no one would actually care.
thet only possible scenario would be
>"but anon why"
>just join me and continue doin what you do
>"ok"

then you fugg :-D
>>
>>1944029
This.
Even the fugg part :^D
>>
>>1943984
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.