[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, i want to start buying ethereum but i dont know how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: rana-juan-riendo-jajajaja.jpg (49KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
rana-juan-riendo-jajajaja.jpg
49KB, 401x367px
Hey guys, i want to start buying ethereum but i dont know how to do it
i was looking for some info about this shit and found have to download the cryptocurrency or something like that, is that right?
Yea, and explain me something about the exchanges, whats da best and yea basically everything.
thnx and love u
>>
>tfw no answers
>>
>>1943419
Go on LocalBits order some bitcoin using your payment method of choice (it ha rebutable dealer) unless you live near a buffoon atm.

Make sure you have exodus downloaded that is a bitcoin, litecoin, etheriuk wallet which you can use to store your investments.

Make a bittrex account, send bitcoins to bitters and begin trading and any lonterm investments send back to your wallet.

Also just etherium classic, I think you've missed the etheriuk boat.
>>
>>1943454
Bitcoin atm**
Sorry phone tries to correct all my words
>>
If I bought ether from here >>coinspot.com.au do I technically own the coins or should I have them in a wallet separate to the site?
>>
File: received_1797426930523030.jpg (33KB, 491x770px) Image search: [Google]
received_1797426930523030.jpg
33KB, 491x770px
Bump
>>
>>1943454
Holy shit is that complicated. Also on LocalBits, don't I actually have to be in the physical vacinity of the person? What if I live out of the city where there's less bitcoinholders, I got to drive for 20 minutes to meet some stranger?

And after all that, if there's a dip, I can't even capitalize it because by the time I buy the bitcoins, donwload the wallet, download the blockchain for both Bitcoin AND ETH...

Fuck. It's probably easier to do traditional investing
>>
>>1943419
if you don't care about being anonymus, just go on gdax, link your bank acc and buy some.
>>
>>1944656
kek.

Go to cex.io and give them your credit card. They will sell you Bitcoins. Very simple.
>>
>>1944754
How do I know they are trustworthy.

You're basically getting rewarded for risk if you go into Crypto yeah?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.