[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit coins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1484591593677.jpg (775KB, 1296x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1484591593677.jpg
775KB, 1296x2500px
I want to play with $1000 with shit coins to catch the pump to the moon. how to start and how to make investment decisions?
>>
Stealing your list, and uh, you don't need to read these to trade shitcoins
following the big boys is the way:https://www.tradingview.com/chat/#bitcoin
>>
PEPE CASH rarepepewallet.c0m
>>
>>1942299
>>1938562
>>
>>1942299
The attached photo lacks a guide for investing in crypto coins
>>
>>1942299
1. Go to Kraken/Coinbase/Wherever
2. Buy Bitcoin x~1 with that amount
3. Move Bitcoin to exchange i.e. Poloniex

4.OPTIONS
>a:1. Dump Bitcoin into a diverse range of meme shitcoins based on whichever names you like the best, making sure to buy literally 1000's of the cheap ones
>a:2. Hold them and forget about them, check back once every month or two to see which ones have gained value and by how much. Hope that the others haven't lost too much value, and that something where you bought 10,000 coins has gone up by 10,000%

>b:1. Exchange limited amounts of bitcoin for large volumes of a select few coins that retards in the trollbox or on this very board are giving you moon (((tips))) about
>b:2. Forget the "buy low, sell high" meme. Look at the charts and learn to recognise when something is being pumped, then buy in when it's gained a shitload and sell out before it peaks so you aren't holding the bag. buy high and sell cautiously higher

5. Rinse and repeat
6. Get greedy and invest most of your liquid wealth in shitcoins
7. Panic when there's a fork and the price of your coins dips, sell out and never buy in again
8. Spend your last few dollars on a gun and paint the wall when it goes back up again and you've made a loss
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.