[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passive income

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1490033229928.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490033229928.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
How much (semi-) passive income are you making?

I'm currently at 600/month selling HTML+CSS templates & ad revenue on some crappy website about a trending web technology. Currently trying out AliExpress dropshipping.
>>
>>1940873
2-6k/month selling high quality reps of jeezy's on ebay as originals, even have the footlockers receipt and shit.
>>
>>1940873
Is the website yours? How many templates do you have? Are they compatible with Wordpress and other CMS?
>>
>>1940890
no fucking way
>>
$4 million USD per day buying ETH.
>>
>>1940890
Where do you get the replicas?
>>
I live behind a electronic recycling center and each Thursday they cart out huge bins filled with rejected parts. I throw them in my truck and drop them off at scrap metal yards.

Net me 3000$/mo.
>>
punp
>>
>>1940890
>usa-prime-sales
How do you keep from getting burned? Are your prices low enough to keep sneakerheads away and you bank on selling to mongoloids who think they've found a good deal? Do you get them off the darknet replica sellers or what?
>>
>>1940907
Yes. 6. No.
>>
>>1940873

I make about $200 a month selling a pdf ebook on my website.
>>
>>1940890
lies, i scam people off like you buy claiming a refund and giving you guys shitty ratings.
those 200 bucks fake yeezys are easy to spot on ebay. GL
>>
>>1940890
Isn't it illegal to sell replicas on eBay? Better off reselling on iOffer desu.
>>
>>1940873
>AliExpress dropshipping.
Can you go into detail about dropshipping, I've been curious about it for sometime but haven't pull the trigger on it yet.
>>
>>1942724
i also have a question on dropshipping.

how you tell your customers the'll have to wait for a month before they get the product cause it is in chinchong land?
>>
>>1940873
>>1940890
>>1941827
>making shit
>reselling junk
>working to earn money
>passive

Pick one. If you're working for it, but it's not your main source of income, it's called a side hustle.

I have $150k invested in index funds and target retirement funds. I also have a couple hundred shares of several REITs that pay 7-10% dividends. I net about $10k annual in investment returns, which will compound and grow for me over time.

I also have a couple grand into ethereum, purchased at $9-13, but I'm not touching any of that for a long time yet, so I don't really track my returns on that investment. It's probably worth about $7500 at this point, assuming eth is still around $40 in value.

I don't work for any of this. It literally just grows. I don't touch it, or think about it, that capital just pays me dividends once a quarter or so. That is the definition of passive income.
>>
>>1940873
hey OP, could you tell me where you sell your themes?
>>
>>1942610
>Isn't it illegal to sell replicas
have you never shopped online?
>>
>>1942096
Thanks man.

I'm curious how you manage to drive traffic and sales to your website and who your customers are.

It seems rather odd that people would buy HTML and CSS templates in this day and age when you can just use free ones...
>>
>>1942724
I just started with dropshipping, and trying to keep costs as low as possible. Most traffic comes from IG in my niche. I'm using Instagress & Buffer. Will try out FB ads in the next week or so.
>>
>>1942762
>semi passive income. ~10 minutes of support each month isn't much
>>
>>1942919
No problem.

Many companies who don't have budget or in-house designers are buying. Free themes are mostly crap or over-used.

Look up CreativeTim's story on Indiehackers. Pretty interesting.
>>
>>1942744
Target on USA and use E-packet
>>
>>1940873
i made 10k last month counting cards.

I was a blackjack dealer, so it was easy for me to pick up. I don't recommended it if you dont have a big starting bankroll as the risk of ruin before clearing minimum wage needed is 5-7k starting cash.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.