[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roommate's a dumbass, need ways to fix his fuckup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3176.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3176.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
TLDR:
> roommate did not give 60 day notice despite promising he would
> he turns it in 32 days before our lease ends
> the lease must now be extended an extra month
> we already have a new apartment with our deposits and everything paid
> for one month we will be controlling the bill on two apartments as a result

All of my fucking rage aside, what can I do to make sure the bill is as low as possible in my old apartment for that month?

Is there a way to shut off the water?

Would flipping all the breakers off prevent much electricity being used?
>>
Kys maybe
>>
>>1940821
If you knew that he was a fuck up then why would you trust him to handle that?

Enjoy your expensive lesson.
>>
>>1940841
He's a fuck up now, after fucking up on this

But yeah, you're right, it's my fault for not handling it myself.
>>
>>1940821
Rent it out on airbnb
>>
> give 60 day notice verbally
> put deposit down, two weeks before moving day, get a call asking me to come sign a renewal of old apartments lease
> tell her I spoke to her in person and verbally gave it and she accepted
> "well, we also need written confirmation... which its too late for"
> explain to her that its too late to not move, cogs are in motion
> "well that puts you in breach of your lease"
> so no matter what I don't get the deposite? Then what's stopping me from wrecking the place?
> "excuse me?"
> (at this point I'm a little mad, but mostly intrigued)
> I smash an old picture frame I had audibly
> That was the bathroom vanity mirror. Ill tell you what Shannon, I'm going to come by your office with a new deposit that's half the price of the old and you're going to give me that old check. You can cash this one, it's yours, but you will not get the full deposit. Ill even vacuum when I leave.
>>
>>1940821
having a roomate is ALWAYS a bad idea
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.