[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Business owner thinking about moving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1487458319391.png (8KB, 174x191px) Image search: [Google]
1487458319391.png
8KB, 174x191px
Sup /biz/

I'm thinking about leaving my country (Argentina). I run a jewelry/clock/etc store (I sell but also make and repair things).

Thinking about somewhere in EU because already have citizenship (language not a problem).

Do you think USA or another place are better/easier to start (move in this case) a business?
>>
>>1940639
Take it from someone whose lives in the UK, Spain, Italy and France.
If you want to start a business, do not go to the EU, or UK for that matter.
>>
>>1940644
Taxes?
>>
>>1940644

How do you live in 3+ countries at once?
>>
>>1940649
Taxes aren't that bad in EU, as you can make the consumers pay it all with your luxury products. The average tax for businesses in EU is around 20 % if you choose to make an Ltd. or Inc. Some countries (Andorra, Liechtenstein, Monaco etc.) can be used to get almost no taxation on profits.

The workforce, on the other hand, is pretty terrible. They are lazy, expect huge salaries for minimal work and long vacations. And then they blame the employers for everything.

I think >>1940644 refers to the /pol/itical situation in Europe. There are problems all around the world, though.

I think USA has slightly less paperwork and some states and towns have minimal taxes.
>>
>>1940644
you have to go back #brexit
>>
Ireland is good for business at the moment, suposedly.
>>
>>1941849
Lived*
>>1942790
Originally British
>>1941863
Nothing political about the lack of thriving businesses in the EU and UK homie. People just DONT HAVE MONEY, I swear, it's either that or try just don't want to spend, however I truly think it's the former.
>>
I would try Poland. Good growing economy. People spend a lot of money on different products, especially luxurious.
>>
>>1944303
ha, are you serious?
>>
>>1940639
You are in the best place right now - almost as far away as you can get from EU and USA.

Stay there.
>>
>>1945215
Yup
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.