[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How i understand cryptocurrency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: HowDoIMoney.png (161KB, 651x641px) Image search: [Google]
HowDoIMoney.png
161KB, 651x641px
>Buy cryptocurrency
>Sell when the price is higher
Am I getting the right mind set for this? With what tools should i do this?
>>
>>1940080

How much are apps like instagram/snapchat worth 30 billion + each? Just one is value more than all crypto market caps combined currently. Eth just needs ONE widely used mainstream dapp to break the flood gates and then everything else follows.

To answer your question you can use:

1. https://cryptowat.ch/ ---- for charts
2. https://www.tradingview.com/chat/#bitcoin ----- for cryptocurrency chart ideas generated by guys with experience for FREE.

3. If you feel inclined to do so send some eth my way:

0x27B6b932Fe8115B3114b07DDBD5CB8e2C32aBEB8

As for exchanges I'd go with Gemini if you're in the USA but there may be others and ultimately it's up to you to decide which one you trust with your money and safekeeping your digital assets when you trade.
>>
i'm interested in this as well but I have ZERO clue on how to even get started, and decent beginners videos or something?
>>
File: alpha as fuck.jpg (37KB, 311x523px) Image search: [Google]
alpha as fuck.jpg
37KB, 311x523px
>>1940485

1.Get Bitcoin wallet.
2.Buy Bitcoin.
3.Send Bitcoin to trading exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex.
4.Research crypto's you would like to invest in.
www.coinmarketcap.com gives u a overview.
Also tradingview like the other anon is filled with some information.
5.Invest, and profit . . . or lose money

Only invest what you can afford to lose.

With that being said this is a Bullish market which will continu to grow so its a good investment overall if u are smart with your money.
>>
>>1940536
>Research crypto's you would like to invest in.
>invest in.
>.Invest, and profit
>good investment overall

Crypto is not an investment. The idea that Crypto is an investment is the wrong attitude. You should treat them all as pump and dumps and you shouldn't trust any of them.

You can make Very good money trading them but don't expect them to gain value over time like BTC did.
>>
File: 1491666305686.jpg (145KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1491666305686.jpg
145KB, 499x499px
>>1940586

Obviously most crypto's are not long term investments, I consider that common sense.

I do think there are some safe long crypto's though.
Imo Eth, Ripple, Ltc and maybe Pivx are good picks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.