[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Building wealth in germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: money-icon--endless-icons-24.png (31KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
money-icon--endless-icons-24.png
31KB, 512x512px
I need help,
I am 20 years old and I am becoming a police officer in germany. At the moment I can save ca. 1000 $ a month. Next year I will get my degree, my salary will be between 2100-2400 $.
At the moment I have 58000 $ on the bank, but the banks in germany are offering shit, you could get maybe 0,5 %, what would be 290 $ per year out of fucking 58000 $.
Is there a save way to invest the money ? I heard ETF's are an option.
>>
>>1939867
ACAB
>>
>>1939867
Fuck pigs
>>
>>1939867
Also in Germany. I'd say ETFs are the way to go: check the low expense ratio ones, I'd go with a mix of World, DAX, S&P small cap, and some german debt (really low cost, just to reduce volatility). Check out the Bogleheads stuff for recommended %s.
>>
>>1939867

Greetings Kamerad. I always honored the police in germany, I'm glad you do that duty!

I would suggest to spend some of your monthly money into BTC and let it grow. Otherwise, what are your hobbies? Try to start a business out of it. For me it was a gym.

Let in on the banks would be the worst you could do.

>>1939912
>>1939914

Probably the first one who would call the police if danger is around. Pussys
>>
>>1939867
Make a security guard business?
>>
>>1939867
Catch criminal undocumented refugees
Drive them to the woods
Kill the and take their money
Burry them
Repeat
>>
>>1939867
>Is there a save way to invest the money ?
Save as in the
>virtually no risk at all
save us Germans generally tend to like?
Sure. And with 0,5% per annum you already found one of the high paying variants.

If you want save as in
>reasonable chance of not loosing too much short term and statistically winning about 8% per annum long term (or whatever the number is)
this
>I heard ETF's are an option.
Is your answer.
And your bank should offer them. Hell, with about 60000€ on the bank, the bank should already have approached you with some suggestions (though they generally still prefer to sell managed funds, which have their pros and cons).
If you want to read up on the subject, I unironically reccomend this book:
>https://www.amazon.de/B%C3%B6rse-f%C3%BCr-Dummies-Christine-Bortenl%C3%A4nger/dp/3527712402/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491647935&sr=8-1&keywords=b%C3%B6rse+f%C3%BCr+dummies
unlike most books on this subject, it is not a shitty get rich quick scheme that wont work and its also not a textbook that you wont understand.
>>
>>1939978
A far better book IMO is Souverän Investieren by Kommer.

OP, the cheapest World ETF in Germany that is both 'steuereinfach' and 'ausschüttend' is called ETF110 by comstage
>>
>>1939867

Steal money from refugees when you arrest them
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.