[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Financial Advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Yo Anon here. So I've been poor my entire life. My mom just died and she's leaving me about 20,000$. I have a stable job, and honestly I don't really need the money right now, but I want to save it for when I need to buy a house or something. What would be the most efficient way to save the money and have some interest for a few years? Savings account? or invest it? I have no idea what I'm doing here.
>>
send me an email [email protected]
>>
HURR DURR THROW IT ALL ON THE MY MEME COIN IT'S NAME SOUNDS THE COOLEST!!!!!XDXD

That's the only advice you'll get here, you might was well ask a gamblers anonymous forum. I'm sorry for your mom, definitely don't touch it for a while until you've gotten over it.
>>
Buy 20,000 dollar meals and feed the hungry souls of Africa.

We are counting on you OP.
>>
>>1939421
>>>leddit/r/personalfinance
I'm serious. They know what they are talking about over there. We don't.
>>
>>1939451
>>1939421

For real, learned a lot when it was made a default, and I had nothing to at work.
>>
>>1939421
your mother is not dead, she is with me sucking my fat juicy fat black cock, then I stick it in her wrinkly ass and proceed to make her clean the shit off my cock with her tongue.

I then ejaculate onto her face
>>
>>1940119
Behave yourself you autistic cancer patient
>>
>>1939442
Why don't those lazy niggers feed themselves?

>>1940119
>nigger
>>
you have a stable job and claim to be poor. that suggests you're just terrible with money all around. take some of that change and talk to a financial adviser and find out some long-term investments or retirement plans.
my anon advice is to fill up a Roth IRA account for 2016 & 2017 @ $5500 each. talk to an adviser on where to out that money too
>>1939451
>>1939624
accountability sure can be a nice thing.
>>
>>1939421
buy bitcoin
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.