[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a crypto research compiler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1472155045536.jpg (239KB, 914x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472155045536.jpg
239KB, 914x1024px
Hello neets, I know that many of you are deeply entrenched in the cryptoshit world and have ample time on your hands, but little money. I'm interested in having someone prepare a weekly report on the news and prospects for the top 10 cryptocurrencies by volume on Poloniex, in exchange for a payment in a currency of your choosing.

I know many of you are good writers (and many are shit), so I'm going to request a writing sample to the following address:
[email protected]

That gives an analysis for the top 3 coins by volume from Poloniex right now, so ETH, LTC, and XRP.

Write whatever you think is best, not looking for more than a paragraph or two for each, but things I'll be looking for off the top of my head are different news sources, any insight you can glean from github or other technical sources, and your own analysis of market conditions and psychology, how different coins relate to one another, etc. and include what you think would be fair compensation for this type of weekly review and we can negotiate on that.

I know many of you will give shitty cynical responses, I know others will say I'm trying to scam you out of your knowledge or whatever, but if you have good writing and research skills and a lot of free time this is a good opportunity and I'll give you a fair price for your work.

Happy to answer any questions and I'll post some stuff to keep this thread bumped for a few days
>>
>>1939099

how much btc per week?
>>
>>1939105
Make me an offer when you send in a writing sample.
>>
>>1939107
If people were that naive, you'd be getting those small "paragraphs" which sum up nicely into an essay.
>>
File: 1487426502144.png (19KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1487426502144.png
19KB, 500x590px
>>1939109
Writing an essay with independent research would be loads easier than trying to stitch together a bunch of short samples of highly differing quality. Think whatever you like but no, this is not for an essay or any other type of assignment.
>>
I sent you something
>>
>>1939147
Just tell me your end game.
>>
>>1939099
Will be sending in something tomorrow morning.
>>
>>1939279
I guess at the end of the day what I'm actually trying to do is develop a relationship with a person who is good at this type of work and work with them to develop ways to monetize it. I have plenty of ideas but I wanted to see what sort of responses I would get from this first.
>>
>>1939099
I sant u something. I only want $5 BTC.
>>
File: 1479183842562.jpg (76KB, 523x929px) Image search: [Google]
1479183842562.jpg
76KB, 523x929px
I've gotten a few responses and I'll be replying throughout today. Still looking for others if anyone is interested, thanks to those who have submitted so far.
>>
>>1940799
bump for update
>>
File: 1488039441343.jpg (78KB, 590x327px) Image search: [Google]
1488039441343.jpg
78KB, 590x327px
Hi everyone, I've just finished responding to all the messages I've seen come through so far.

There was one that I missed before my throwaway service got rid of it, my apologies for that as I did want to see if there was something we could work out. If you sent me a message on the first day and you haven't received a response, if you're still interested please just forward that to me again and I'll respond straight away.

Anyone else interested, please do consider submitting something - the early results have been promising and if you're good this may end up as an opportunity to be a part of something fun and lucrative.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.