[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REAL Crypto Talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 001098_00000697772.jpg (17KB, 300x214px) Image search: [Google]
001098_00000697772.jpg
17KB, 300x214px
Clearly this website it not good for cryptotalk. The anonymity doesn't help because if someones gonna give you advice they have to fully explain themselves or else they are shilling. So here are some newbie questions:

Who are some people (on twitter or a blog) who consistently make good choices in crypto and share advice?

What 3 cryptos do you expect to grow long term and why? Whether its less than a penny now or is bitcoin itself. What about the technology makes them valuable

Really mainly want an answer to the first question but I thought some of you might want to talk about actual cryptos that don't get enough love on here. Anyways, will be grateful for good answers
>>
>>1938635
Who cares, can you cryptofags fuck off already? You ruined this board from its start, things improved when you were all contained and now it's shit again.
>>
>>1938641
I think this is the worst site to talk crypto on for the reason I mentioned so I can see why it fucked the up.

But in the end I'm sure people are here to get money and if people here could talk about cryptos in a way that is constructive we could probably help eachother. Insane growths in the past few years and definitely more to come. Also more accessible than stocks.
>>
>>1938651
It's all nothing but pump n dump schemes, the last good time to get in on it was 2012-before
>>
>>1938655
Well it seems plenty of coins have gone from pennies (or less) to dollars (or more) in the past few years. I'm gonna assume that'll keep happening at least for another few years because it makes more sense than what you're saying
>>
>>1938635
Listen, OP.

I make a lot of money in crypto, but if I tell you who I listen to and how I do it, then you'll make a lot of money too.

But because of the nature of this game, you making a lot of money, means me making slightly less money.

So why the fuck should I or anybody else give you advice on crypto?

This game is about transferring money from idiots like you to winners like me.
>>
File: Capture.png (830KB, 627x552px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
830KB, 627x552px
>>1938662
>>
Just one good twitter handle and I will be gone from this place forever
>>
>>1938662
autism the post, mr big time crypto trader
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.