[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm tired of working don't think i can take anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: -Memento_mori[2].jpg (74KB, 353x256px) Image search: [Google]
-Memento_mori[2].jpg
74KB, 353x256px
i'm tired of working
don't think i can take anymore
grinding every single day for so little
i don't want anything big, i just want to live peacefully
but all the prices are rapidly going up and not backing down

is this the fault of inflation?
>>
Get a fucking job that pays better?
Lol. I make almost 100k a year doing next to nothing but shitpost on 4chan. I'm at work right now. If you don't like your job get a new one.

>inb4 NEETs and losers tell me "it's not that simple waah"
>>
>>1938591
I agree, i used to be a fag making 17000£/year because i couldn't afford higher education, but then i went out and grabbed a job that makes me 500000£/year. Best wet dream ever
>>
>>1938586
>>1938887
>>
>>1938591
>>1939090
Hey guys, how do you get these jobs, with education or with connections?
>>
>>1939198
Different anon.
Grab a job that the company wants you on the road. Travel job. They pay you per diem, cash, tax free monies everyday (whether or not you actually work). This is for your "hotel" and "fine dining". Camp or live in squalor. Eat PB&J. Sardines. Some guys even live out of the company truck that has, yes, free fuel and insurance.

Right then and there you are making money. THEN they still pay you a wage, usually higher than a local, stable employee because you are taking one for the team.

Engineers and admin with family want nothing less than to do field work. They are desperate to hire young men who will do their bidding via email/phone/text. Just act capable and confident desu, and you will get on the gravy train.

Made 123k usd last year. Job before this I was making $12 per hour and paying my own bills, huzzah
>>
>>1939258
Thanks for the advice, I am planning to emigrate to UK from eastern europe, and I dont think I will find a traveling job from that easily.My job will probably be a storage worker or in a factory.It sucks not being born in the gravy country.But I dont like people who moan and do nothing, being still pretty young I think I should try to gather money and study in Australia or something.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.