[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET BUX TAKEOVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: whythefucknot.png (70KB, 960x675px) Image search: [Google]
whythefucknot.png
70KB, 960x675px
so I wrote an algo that does a very good job at predicting the next days close, i plan on running it on SPY, give me one reason why I shouldn't post results before open daily in RH General so as to raise the mean net worth of this board through simple, low risk, swing trading SPY and SH
>>
File: Venus de MiloCoin.jpg (2MB, 923x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Venus de MiloCoin.jpg
2MB, 923x1385px
>>1938887
yes please
>>
>>1938887
do it, post every day in robinhood general
>>
>>1938887
alright, monday, lets say precisely 5:00 am mountain time, I will post a snip of the accuracy, also fuck it ill just run SH and SPY and with that we should be set, I figure couple hundred autists looking at the numbies is better than just one (pre jerk off mind you)
>>
>>1938887
>>1938912

How many years did you backtest?

What is your success rate?

What is your P/L?

What is your sharpe ratio?

What is your Max drawdown?
>>
File: please.gif (500KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
please.gif
500KB, 500x211px
Any chance you might share a little of the algorithm with us?
>>
File: sothotrightcow.png (471KB, 623x498px) Image search: [Google]
sothotrightcow.png
471KB, 623x498px
with pic related with the proper symbol
>>
>>1938917
i runs with twenty years of data so 20? it works for me and i dont automate my trades cuz neet so I just hand trade accordingly, i guess fuck off you don't have to use it if you don't want to
>>
>>1938935
No need for the rude language. I was just asking about the performance metrics of your model. If your algorithm is that good, you should have no problem in making a million in a week.
>>
>>1938887

prepare to make great money and then lose literally everything on one trade.

ive been there.
>>
>Start a discord
>post invite
>share the wealth
>>
>>1938922
Not him, but kys
>>
>>1938955
What is splitting the bets the even further reduce risk, i didn't write the logic I just make api calls, add factors and some other not gonna tell you stuffs cuz on phone before calling a function from a well know ML library so the people who wrote the predictive logic are far smarter than me don't get me wrong
>>
>>1938922
The fucking ml is already open source I just spent a lot of time learning to call and work with data and optimize shit
>>
>>1938947
Better than getting fucked by pump and dumps all week
>>
>>1939060
>>1939063

you type like a nigger tbqh
>>
>>1939070
Assume I am and stay poor faggot
>>
CS student here, gimme a quick rundown on how you did it, don't show your algo obviously

I want to learn more about ML
>>
>>1939074
Pandas quandl SKLearn, bumpy python and I made some custom factors but you don't need them, if you want some it's easy to do with pandas
>>
>>1939078
Fucking phone posting, numpy*
>>
>>1939078
>>1939082

thanks mate i really appreciate it, I'll look into it when I get home
don't listen to the salty wagecucks ITT they are just jelly
>>
>>1938955
Also
>Swing trading the spy
>loses all his money in one trade cause no ML to throw red flag
That's hilarious
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.