[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I short my child support payments?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1491270674519.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491270674519.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
How do I short my child support payments?
>>
>>1938475
ITT: Niggers. Kill yourselves or gtfo my board immediately.
>>
Kill the mom or the kid
Duh
>>
>>1938492
Was obviously joking but look at this SJW fag. Is this topic off limits according to white Knights? Men can't even ask about law firm recommendations if they feel they got a raw deal right. Accept anything the court gave because virtue signalling
>>
>>1938520
Did you just call me an SJW fag? I hate niggers and degeneracy in general. Are you mentally ill m8?
>>
File: 1486770893973.gif (22KB, 1420x1299px) Image search: [Google]
1486770893973.gif
22KB, 1420x1299px
I was watching this morning news program and the guy from the CMS (UK child payment agency) was saying that its really hard to catch dads if they change their job and don't tell them, as well as doing stuff like not answering the phone or the door etc.

Then when the child is 18 they cant get the money off you, even if you owe them thousands and have just been avoiding them for years.

However you should of chosen a better spouse and you should neck your self tbqh
>>
>>1938560
>muh degeneracy
back to pol brainlet
>>
>>1938475
PAY FOR YOUR SHITTY GENETIC LINE U KEKFAG
>>
>>1938475
Fill bath tub with water. Get in.
Take a straight razor and then slide the sharp end across your wrist.
Bitch won't get a dime of your money now.
>>
>2017
>Impregnating a human female

I seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>1938685
are you new? kids never see the money, you send it and next day you see the mom with new shoes, new wine and show tickets. and the judges don't care, lol, whatever keeps the mom happy is good for the kid apparently, no this isn't a joke. If anything I am playing down how bad it is sometimes.
>>1938475
You don't.
if you are a man, you are fucked. Even if the mom is on drgs, unless she is beating the kids or completely non functional, family law judges don't give a fuck.
You can either expat it to S.E.A. or kill yourself. any scam you run you will get caught
>>
>>1939809
Stories? And yeah I agree with you it pisses me that they'll flaunt it in your face and not buy the kid anything. Bitch to the court that she needs more money and gets it
>>
>>1938927
Hi, Schlomo.
>>
>>1939809
This, it happens all the time.
And if you are a woman and have to do child support just do what my mother did and cry to the court so they change the amount to below the minumum amount.
>>
>>1938560
>I hate degeneracy
Yet here you are
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.