[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you prepared for the next Eth ath?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ttraveler.png (55KB, 887x195px) Image search: [Google]
ttraveler.png
55KB, 887x195px
see pic
>>
File: 1489703691463.jpg (55KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
1489703691463.jpg
55KB, 725x483px
I loaded up on 100 more over the past week, my body is ready.
>>
>>1938358
same selling feels pathetic the moment it starts to rise and you got no or less eths whereas holding through the dips feels like ok this will pass and more good news is coming that if ignored means people are sleeping on eth. I used to think it was so simple buy bitcoin when it was $10 and get rich when it hits $1,000 in 2013 but the truth is you need balls of steel to go through the ups and downs before you're rewarded for your patience. Those who don't hang don't profit.
>>
>random guy on reddit

how does this guy know what's going to happen within 5 days? i hold 125 ETH myself so I hope he's right..
>>
>>1938338

This is just a post. Theres no evidence of any of his "insider" info. He could just be trying to stop the sell out going on since its price hasn't done much.
>>
>>1938436
his first post about it was on 3/23. on 3/24 some whale moved 66,000+ BTC out of an old 2013 address. he's probably got inside info.
>>
>>1938338
Been waiting on this for a month now. I'm seriously all in ready to go.
>>
I posted that for FOMO lmao
>>
it's frustrating the way there's a lot of information about adoption being withheld until the proper disclosure time

when I see events like this
https://business.rice.edu/business-and-blockchain
are at least 75% eth, it's reassuring that it's not just some /biz/ pump, but actually useful
>>
>>1938518
nice try bitcoiner :^)
>>
ATH coming confirmed. This dip will go down a little more first though. Sell some of your stack now and buy back in to increase your bag.

Last confirmation - I in fact work with Koreans and ETH will not go down to 20s. Ass hat saying the opposite in every ETH thread was total bull shit.
>>
232 eth holder here, i bought my eth at $22 and I planned on holding for a year minimum. just setup a smart contract that holds your eth like i did its the only way to keep from selling when it dips insignificantly
>>
>>1938600
to go down to 20s something super negative would have to occur in order for the trendline to be broken that much, the lowest the trendline is showing rn is around ~$39 and its moving up at a slope of +$3.33 per month.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.