[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin Ethereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Side-eye-Chloe.jpg (8KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
Side-eye-Chloe.jpg
8KB, 200x220px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdcZn4ul_dg

Which one of you did this?

Is he shilling?
>>
>>1938202
hes right about everything except there is a lot to lose
>>
>Talking about all time highs in other markets (housing etc)
>When there's an ATH it's a bad time to invest
>Puts all his savings into Bitcoin and Ethereum when they're at an all time high

Kek, what a retard. I did the same as him - most of my savings are in cryptos but that's because I trust BTC more than banks. I reckon I'll get a better ROI too, but it's kind of retarded to talk shit about other markets because they're at an ATH when the same is true for cryptos too.
>>
>>1938286
Maybe he's saying these things so ppl will buy more cryptocoins and then the value will rise and he wants that ofc
>>
>>1938286
>because I trust BTC more than banks
have fun with the hardfork anon
>>
>>1938202
If you don't already have ETH, you're kind of an idiot.

ETH is going to rally to a new ATH this month. Above $60. This is obvious to anybody that has been studying it.
>>
>>1938420
why would it rise? Now it's fallin
>>
>>1938425
>why would it rise? Now it's fallin
holy shit. do you do anything besides look at price charts?
>>
>>1938425
How new are you?

ETH has huge announcements planned this month and next month and it's following the exact same cycle it always has. PoS and many other things could actually push this up to about $200 this year and that's a perfectly reasonable estimate. Cryptocoins always fall into these cycles, and ETH is repeating the same crash-and-rally cycle it always has.

In addition, the money flip-flops between BTC and ETH every month or so and that's why BTC seems to be surging really high right now while ETH seems to be holding steady and dropping. In a few weeks at the latest it will start to flip back and BTC will be falling again and ETH rising up and then it will repeat when ETH crashes again.

This shit is fucking easy to win if you know what to look for and how to wait.

The people who got out of ETH because of its very normal crash and rise cycling had no idea what they were doing to begin with. All newfags.

Seriously it like a month and to those who don't already know what's going on, because it's really obvious if you study it, it'll be "whoa guys ETH is rising again wow get in now le moon!!" shit all over again.
>>
>>1938434
desu I literally don't but maybe I should. It just so complicated so it's easier to listen to what people on /biz/ say and what the people on Korean Whale Forums say
>>
>>1938476
Did you just delete your rude, sarcastic, "i'm a student with a part time job so I don't have time to look at charts, take that neet" post to try this apparently more sincere approach instead?
>>
>>1938490
hey give him a break, he's realized there's more to it, and that's more than a lot of the mouth breathers around here can say

>>1938476
take a look at all the releases lined up for ETH, usually there's a pump before each one. plus it will be moving to proof of stake after metropolis, so there will be no more mining after that.
>>
>>1938476
also the price is being manipulated. look at the order books on all the exchanges, whales throw up giant walls to drive the price down and stop it from going up so they can load up on cheap eth before the pump.
>>
>>1938490
I deleted because I saw afterwards that it could be understood like that lol I'm actually a neet myself
>>1938497
cool thanks I'll look into it. And they are released on ethereum's website?
>>
>>1938517
I know it's cancer but the best places to stay updated are probably r/ethereum and r/ethtrader
>>
>>1938445
>ETH has huge announcements planned this month and next month

what are they announcing this month?

I know may should have eea, but isn't april pretty empty? there could be some good news about metropolis and raiden
>>
>>1938202
>I feel inside like X is a good idea
Well, he is gonna lose all his life's savings thats for sure.
>>
In fact, I feel scared owning ETH if people like this are also on the train...
>>
Whenever someone says "you can't lose", you're going to lose.
-- Joel Greenblatt, hedge fund manager
>>
>>1938527
ok thanks for ur advices
>>1938677
ikr and look at the comments they're all like ''Be Bold. Live Life. The last people I know who were able to eat their house were Hansel and Gretel. You have just taken a major step to help everyone choose how they transact value with each other and for that good sir, you deserve to be rewarded.''
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.