[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yelp keeps removing reviews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_0tvuXcHu.jpg (224KB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
4L_0tvuXcHu.jpg
224KB, 2700x1800px
I'm a small business owner and Yelp has removed 6 reviews for my company over the course of 5 days. All reviews were from legitimate customers that they chose to write themselves. How do I stop this? I have 25 reviews unfiltered, and 20 reviews filtered. This is actually affecting my traffic significantly. Has anyone dealt with this before?
>>
I'm sorry but the only way if you PAY to Yelp. Get in touch with them and offer to pay for an ad there. You'll see the difference. They're corrupted as fuck
>>
>>1938207
THIS. I'm In the same boat. You gotta pay to play unfortunately
>>
>>1938207
Seriously? Does it have to be ads? I paid for them last year and they had an absolutely terrible customer acquisition rate. Should I just buy the minimum amount and hope they start taking reviews out of the filter?
>>
Yeah, Yelp is pretty shitty. You have to pay to get your good reviews posted to the top.
>>
>>1938275
Is there any actual evidence of this being true? I don't want to throw away money if this is just a myth.
>>
>>1938566
https://www.yelp.com/extortion

the fact that this is a real part of their website speaks for itself
>>
>>1938663

Right. The very fact they do that to me means they are doing it. If they weren't, they would never get such complaints.

I've even heard of them as going so far as to create negative reviews on those pesky businesses that frequently pester them.
>>
J
>>
>>1938682
U
>>
>>1938695
S
>>
>>1938855
T
>>
L
>>
>>1938166
>>1938676
lawsuit?
>>
Update: woke up this morning to another removed review. The writer had 17 reviews, 75 friends, and multiple pictures uploaded. Should I buy ads or their full services? Looking to stop the extortion, that's it.
>>
>>1938166
>>1938663

They even say it themselves

>Here’s what money won’t buy any business owner on Yelp:
>A higher rating
>Removal of negative reviews
>Promotion of positive reviews
Money will prevent the removal of positive reviews
>>
>>1938166
go viral mah nigga next day the company is begging you for forgiveness
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.