[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cashing a check with no money in your acc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Ok so here's the deal. Last year i was in a really tight spot and had some bills to pay so i cashed a few personal checks at publix to pay for these bills. Now the problem was i didn't have in money in my account in now publix doesn't with me anymore obviously.

Now i found myself in the the same situation for personal reasons, now mu question is I've found out that kmart also cashes personal checks. Would it be possible for me to cash some at kmart even though i screwed over publix?
>>
Absolutely. Cashing checks with no money in your account is 1 weird trick banks don't want you to know. Click here to learn more.
>>
But i actually did it three or four times at publix
>>
>>1937883
Sweet. How the fuck would we know if your local Kmart runs checks before you cash them? Go try it dummy. Enjoy losing your bank account in the process.
>>
>>1937889
Trust me i mean i wouldn't be doing tbis if i had absolutely no other choice, I'm just curious as to why publix would run them while kmart wouldn't. Is publix a bigger organization on top of that?
>>
>>1937900
Sounds like you cashed them at Public more than once before they banned you. You know eventually they find out the checks bounce, right? Even if they don't run them then and there.
>>
>>1937918
Yeah of course i saw that coming, i mean i did like three or four in the span of two days, maybe it was all on one day. But in your opinion do you think it would go through with kmart even after what i did to publix?
>>
OP is looking at 5 years in jail
>>
>>1937871
What is this autism? Don't cash checks, ever, and especially don't do it when you don't have the money. Enjoy your awful credit, and closed bank account. Now I understand why people hate poor people.
>>
>>1937871
Yeah but its fraud.

I used to write hot checks all the time when i was an idiot. The bank just charged me 30 bucks and covered it.

However. A retard i worked with bought us pizza hut one time with a hot check and fucking lizza hut called the cops ..
>>
>>1937900
>Trust me i mean i wouldn't be doing tbis if i had absolutely no other choice

Horseshit.

You have a choice not to commit a crime (and yes, kiting checks is a crime under both state and federal law, in every state).

Learn to manage your money better, dude. Even if you don't have much, this ain't the way.
>>
>>1937871
Why don't you get a credit card?

Why do you act so niggerly?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.