[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lazy Bucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Alright /biz/,

How can I be a lazy fuck and make big bucks at the same time? Do I have to patent something? I just want to be lazy all day and get some decent cash.
>>
Pretend to have severe autism and get neetbux
>>
Offer your boi pussi to old men
>>
>>1935844
invest in kneepads.
>>
Dropshit.
>>
got 0.2btc where to invest? for quadruple within several days?
>>
>>1935844
Patenting something costs a lot of money.
>>
>>1935844

1. Wage cuck for 2 years
2. Follow crypto traders on twitter and tradingview.
3.Take conservative margins with safe stop losses.
4.Don't listen to /biz/ shills

Step 4 is the most crucial to success.

Do this youll probably double yout money in a year.
>>
>>1935844
Start LazyCoin
Pump it on /biz/
Dump when idiots have made you a millionaire
>>
>>1935844
Fucking eat shit faggot...
>>
step 1. sell left kidney
step 2. buy ETH (ethereum) if you dont know it, google it up
step 3. HODL for a year or 2.
step 4. sell a portion to buy back a kidney, treat yourself with a new house, new car and shit, and re-invest the rest back to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, BitShares

new era crypto millionaire is born.

you're welcome!
>>
>>1935844
>get a degree
>Become a Chad
>company pays for MBA
>now you sit in an office getting paid 150K a year, never have to worry about losing your job, and spend all your time yelling at wagecucks and pushing up their deadlines to make yourself look good

Now you ask yourself, what if they quit? Haha, no problem 20-30 more wagecucks are in line for their position so it will be easy to find a suitable replacement.
>>
>Find a hot, stupid whore
>Tell her you have a great way to make money
>Set up a twitch and gaming equipment for her. Emphasize how hard this is to do and how much technical know-how you need to have to do this so she doesn't want to do it on her own.
>Tell her to wear revealing clothing that doesn't break twitch TOS
>Have her do sexy things, but not too sexy that they get you banned, everytime someone makes a donation
>Big viewers with big donations because tits
>She gets a small cut of the donations, enough that she won't complain
>Every now and again, emphasize how much market research you're doing because it's "so tough to figure out what games you should play because those nerds change their minds in a second!" and "woah, this equipment is a real pain in the ass to setup sometimes, haha!" Do all of this off-camera, of course.

Congrats, you now have a successful Twitch brand. Make her say some stupid bullshit like a catchphrase, and then you can market merchandise as well. Then take all of your money and YOLO it on the stock market.
>>
>>1936047
Oh, and if you're lucky, she will give you the S U C C.
>>
>>1936047
>>1936053
Bumping because I like this idea. Anyone see any problems with this plan because I'm seriously considering it.
>>
>>1937118
well the very first step of course!!

>find a hot, stupid whore

Good luck finding some completely random chick to pimp out over twitch
>>
>>1935966
>step 4
Alright I will ignore this bs.
>>
>>1937152
Fill a niche in the market. Find a black gamer girl.

The best part is that its cheap as fuck to hire one.
>>
>>1935844
>How can I be a lazy fuck and make big bucks at the same time?

1. be black.
2. collect welfare.

Oh you wanted actual free money for no work? Well then just buy my patented "Free Money For No Work" turnkey system for only 12 easy payments of $49.95 and I'll show you how to make tons of free money for no work.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.