[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liquidating crypto profits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 10note.jpg (19KB, 630x390px) Image search: [Google]
10note.jpg
19KB, 630x390px
I've made some money thanks to ETH and XRP and I'd like to cash out my initial investment.

Where do you guys sell your crypto for pounds (or dollars idm having to convert later). I assume moving my coins to bitcoins would be required also.
>>
Pls respond

I'm looking around but there seems to be no quick and easy way of selling is that correct?
>>
>>1935640
GDAX or Gemini. Pay your capital gain taxes. They'll send you tax documents next year to make it easy.
>>
>>1935649

Yes move to bitcoin or ETH as these can typically be cashed out.
>>
>>1935652
Thanks what about for Brits? Localbitcoins seems the quickest way but I've noticed that some people have mentioned scams.
>>
>>1935649
>Pay your capital gains tax
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
there is no tax on crypto in the UK, is there?
>>
>>1935675

quit asking
>>
Any brit anons know a quick and easy way (please not coinbase)
>>
File: 1435601526036.gif (143KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
1435601526036.gif
143KB, 300x420px
>>1935740
Nope. Welcome to reality, pal. All that imaginary money you made from cyrpto gains simply cannot be transacted into fiat.

Unless you do it illegally.
>>
>>1935670
Redpill me on tax evasion
>>
>>1935590
once you go crypto, you never go back
>>
Convert some or all into $BAY, download the BitBay market client, and sell it for cash on there. No fees, no taxes, secure, and you can sell any currency. It's obviously easiest to sell $BAY on there, but you can also sell other coins.

Also, as more things get listed there, you can just buy items with your coins and skip the middle steps. If you like coffee, somebody is selling it by the pound. There's candy, alcohol, steam credits at a discount, gift cards for regular stores at a discount, and a lot more.
>>
>>1935740
localbitcoins, can do it via bank transfer.
>>
>>1935590
i sold mine on localbitcoins in the UK. it was an instant bank transfer. done it over different days instead of one massive day of deposits which might prompt a phone call from the bank.
choose the highest rated seller with the best price.
deposits were from trading companies.
i've done it about 10 times and it's only ever taken 15 minutes at most, if you've already transferred bitcoins to your localbitcoins wallet.

>>1935656
go for the highest feedback rated. also you don't release your btc until the money is in your account. if it doesn't turn up and they say they've paid you launch a dispute, but i don't know whats involved in that.
i think there were some scams with crazy prices, but it's down to your judgement over who to choose.
>>
>>1936059
Thanks for the information I'll unload of it tonight and see how it goes.
God speed

>>1935788
interesting I may check this site out and look at things you can buy cheers for the tip
>>
cex.io
>>
>>1935766
just swap fictioncoins for gold. exempt from tax
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.