[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invest in AMD they said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1464353919768.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1464353919768.png
17KB, 882x758px
>invest in AMD they said
>>
>>1935563
Keep calm and buy the dip.
>>
>>1935563
How much did you initially invest? I'm curious
>>
>>1935587

$20,000 yesterday
>>
>>1935596
You will recover.
>q1 earnings by the end of this month
>polaris refresh
>zen 5
>vega
>zen 3, naples
>laptops with amd cpus/gpus
>possible zen 2/navi teaser.
Plenty of opportunities.
>>
>>1935596
I always recommend staggering how you buy something, particularly when you're trying to buy into a downtrend to catch the dip. Buy a couple thousand every couple days, You'll probably incur more fees, but it'll help you to see how things are going before you invest all of your money.
>>
File: IMG_1578.jpg (38KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1578.jpg
38KB, 601x508px
>whooa just got a new laptop!
>really bro what kind?!
>emachine with amd!!
>...
>>
>>1935611

Typical GS shame job to help there clients buy in. No one wants to mention that AMD is going to be running all Goldman's servers too.
>>
>>1935635
their*
>>
>>1935596
Not very bright, are you?
>>
>>1935762

STOP POURING SALT ON THE WOUND
>>
>>1935635
GS knows that all of this projected growth is already factored into the price at $11. I've adjusted my own target price to ~$8.
>>
>>1935635
this. the price will recover. nvidia is dropping fast so they had to stifle growth of amd to either buy in soon or so nvidia's price stops dropping so fast.
>>
>>1935803
not to mention the 20 billion share sellout when the price was skrocketing past $16 last week I think it was. thats like a 2000% volume spike in one hour. something fishy is definitely going on.
>>
>>1935563
>they said
>they said
>they said
>>
>>1935622
kek'd and check'd
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.