[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last moments to get in BCY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (87KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
87KB, 200x211px
Buy the last few dips now it's still possible, only going up moving to the release on april 20th. Double/triple your money, beta release made it go up to 70k.
>>
why
>>
>>1935526
If the game is somewhat successful the price of bitcrystals will rise as total supply is limited and it's the game's premium currency.
>>
>check facebook page
>500 likes
>check twitter page
>2k followers

kek, the only people who will even know about the game are the ones buying this shitcoin hoping it will go up.
>>
If you see video games and cryptocurrency in the same sentence you know to stay the fuck away
>>
>>1935705
>release isn't live yet
>wow there's not many people following this
No shit.
>>
>>1935853
face it, your game is garbage.
>>
Its nobodys game, Im just here for the free money
>>
>>1935913
Game's better than most mobile ones. I've been playing it for a few days.
>>
>>1936787
How many crystals do you spend for a card?
If there are 100.000.000 of them, supply will allways be high.
>>
>>1936842
You have no idea how much money people waste on freemium games do you?
>>
explain the game
>>
>>1936850
What gains do you expect?
2x after 1 month?

If the game dies, your coin dies too.
>>
>>1936884
2x within a couple months
>If the game dies, your coin dies too
Can you please just stop talking about things you know nothing about already? You're talking like the average lifespan of mobile games is a few months instead of years.

>>1936874
You collect monsters for use in clearing levels. Each monster has four attributes, speed, strength, hp, and element. Gampelay revolves around flinging balls at enemy monsters on the map and the ball uses the attributes of your monster whose turn it is(it cycles through the four on your team). Speed influences how fast the ball travels allowing you to bounce it off more things and hit more enemies, strength influences how much damage it does, hp influences how long it lives. There's also spikes and things that if your ball hits your monster takes damage from. You can evolve the monsters and level them up to make them stronger.

Also the premium cards can be traded outside of the game as counterparty assets(similar to rare pepes).
>>
>>1936894
okay, i'm playing it right now and it isn't even a tcg game yet, just a bad physics game
>>
>>1936916
Its not a traditional TCG, I thought I was pretty clear about the nature of the game when I talked about gameplay being flinging balls at the enemy.
>>
>>1936920
sorry dude, Etherpoker will be big, but this will not be
>>
>>1936934
Meh, I think I'm through trying to convince people to buy this, not sure why I even bother to attempt to help people. Got this same shit when I told people to buy ripple when it was around 2k before it pumped to 6k and then people bitched about them FOMOing and buying in over 5k.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.