[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is clickworker a meme? is it worth it? have an ass for your troubles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1491395364995.jpg (90KB, 677x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491395364995.jpg
90KB, 677x1000px
is clickworker a meme? is it worth it? have an ass for your troubles
>>
>>1935231
I did it like 4 years ago now, but I managed to make $40 on it in about 3 hours of work.
It wasn't hard work by any means, but it was active and mind numbing.

Don't know if they still have it, but the "search engine battle" was pretty much the only thing that makes you real money.
>>
>>1935251
wow that's a lot. what is the search engine battle?
>>
>>1935251
Wait what wtf is click worker
>>
try lionbridge/leapforce/appen

i think this year has been better for clickworker so far but its hardly as steady or worthwhile as the 3 listed above.
>>
>>1935289
Well, you get two different search engines on both sides of the screen, say google and yahoo. It searches a term and you choose which one is better by clicking few different aspects, lin eone is results if one side has more accurate than the other, one is that little information thing at the side.

Real easy stuff for them to optimize their search engine for better results, but it requires thought that a computer can't do, so you get to waste your time doing it instead.
>>
>>1935398
can confirm SEB . rregularly made 20/hr on it, even 25 with bonuses or if i was really concentrated. 15 if i was slow and watching a movie at the same time or something. literally impossible to fail............................................ until they changed the whole grading formula. it turned very arbitrary and with NO room for error, you could get kicked off extremely quickly. so once i got blocked from it i just left and never looked back. but a decent option to explore if you have nothing else, and actually one of the solid ones
>>
>>1935632
have to also say it was when there is a lot of work. its all about timing and whether the dump thousands of hits onto the page, because sometimes there is nothing. so its feast or famine usually. not sure abotu the other hits, sometimes its not worth doing it with what they pay BUT its still better if you are going to waste your life on something like mturk instead which is about 100000% more effort and 70% less money
>>
>>1935632
can you do this shit all day long or is there a limit?
>>
>>1935632
Is there a way to get alerts when a bunch of new hits come in?
>>
>>1935650
you can do it all day long. i remember spending morning to night just doing it and getting paid well.

>>1935667
no way, unless there is a ninja programmer way to alert you, but its one of those "refresh and see it anything is added" things.

but i just want to remind people reading things may have changed since i've done it. SEB the most profitable but has also changed drastically, youre going to need to be almost perfect. and outside of that, the tasks are all very hit and miss.
>>
This kind of stuff is never available in my 3º world shit hole, not even youtube adsense.
Minimum wage is like €3/hr
>>
>>1935251
This was pretty much my experience. I am very good at processing information quickly and accurately. I got pretty good at some of the higher paying tasks and was able to make $15-25 an hour depending on what was available. The higher paying stuff would dry up quick though, so I could only make that much for an hour or so a day on average. A lot of tasks you'd be lucky to make $3-5 an hour. I made over $300 doing it off an on for a couple months, but it really is miserable work. And you have to stay focused because if your accuracy drops, you will get kicked off of the good tasks.
>>
>>1935251
should you give your real info when signing up (aside from paypal?)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.