[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we take advantage of this LGBT bubble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

How do we take advantage of this LGBT bubble
>>
Gay marriage counseling?
Gay private schools?
Gay food?
How does this gay thing work?! Help me out, 4chin!
>>
Become an adolescent condom supplier to gay private schools cause they don't want aids and shit?
>>
Sell dual use dildos? Is that a thing?
>>
Make some anti-gay kids book or something to cash in on the inevitable backlash.
Sell whistles and rainbow flags at gay parades.
Buy kneepads.
>>
kneepads
>>
>>1934963
Sell (gay) kneepads with whistles and rainbows?
>>
>>1934937
>gay food

Actually not a bad idea.
Giving food a "gay" persona.
>>
Why don't we think outside the box and market to anti-gays?
>>
>>1934978
maybe we can sell something to anti-gays some sort of consumable product guaranteed to keep their kids straight that way they have to keep buying it
And if there kids end up gay they just didn't buy enough
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
>>1934932

We had a client who organized and sold gay travel. It's pretty good business because they can spend their vacation fucking other man which is what they like to do
>>
>>1934982
Holy shit...
SOMEONE GIVE A PRIZE FOR THIS MAN!

I am not joking, a company can't do that, but a priest/pastor/bishop can, and that would sell like crazy.
I fucking liked your idea, one day i will open a church and sell anti-gay food.
>>
>>1934978
Want to sell pro left shit. Make bank. When sales level off want to come out ass actual right wing troll. Make bank.
>>
>>1934978
Forgot also use all funds from left to open up right wing store and charity. Shitlib cucks...
>>
>>1935020
Hmmmmm
>>
>>1934932
Invest in pharma companies that make HIV drugs
>>
File: hqdefault-2.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-2.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>1935028
Oh man it's depressing the amount of people who shouldn't be contributing to the gene pool.
But fuck it and fuck them, I'm here to make a profit!

You can probably make a killing in varying areas of Middle, Southern, and anywhere that's bumfuck America
"touring" different churches and religious groups that have a strict user base (lol that's kind of what it is)
partner with each church's leaders (you yourself coming off as a very pure christian), include them in the cut of the profit ya know for allowing them to give you a platform at their gatherings or even a special event, and have physical informational material and a website ready with:
- medically backed facts from a doctor (blind christians will actually accept this as "scientific' fact, get a doctor on the payroll who tests for std's and says his patients all use this product and they're are clean)
- testimonials from actual families who saw a change in their son/daughter and corrected the problem or saw a family member turn gay how torn they were about it because they were now unclean in the eyes of the lord (paid actors, and maybe actual people who are fucking stupid)
- Choose your wording carefully and get lawyers to legally verify you haven't stated anything false because of the way your product is worded and that you haven't advertised anything wrong.

Touring develops a clientele where they can be introduced to and purchase your product, then the website will continue your product's life (you can even sell "prescriptions" that will auto deliver at the end of every month) and soon enough word will spread and you'll be sitting on grip of money. Never speak to the public (news, business magazines, social media etc.) in fact have someone who will speak for you the way Sean Spicer speaks for Trump.

If it's ever on the verge of backfiring have an exit plan and get into the next scam or actually viable idea because by then you'll have money to contribute to one.

This was fun

Exploit the stupid
>>
>>1936687
Anti-gay prayer warrior pack. Includes: prayer cloth, anointing oil, anti-gay music on CD, anti-gay daily diary, & bible. This should be difficult to do at all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.